Chapter 4

Y/n POV
I marched out of the room. With emotions taken toll on me. He was straight way blaming me for the reason we parted. I didn't let him give chance to clear things ? What was even left to clear. How could he explain fucking some girl in our shared apartment , moreover being called a side chick , he could explain all of this ? And I would understand the reasons and give him another chance ? Thats what he wants ? Fuck him. Why did I even expect him to behave  nicely just now. Duh, my bad.

*Phone rings*

Oh hell nah. I can't handle her right now. I accepted the call.

"Where the hell are you y/n" the other line barked. "Chill mom I'm way back". I said controlling the urge to cry. " This wasn't what I was expecting to hear , why are you late". "You know what mom, I'm going to be around with Yuna. Will be back before dinner." "N-". I hung up.

I didn't know what to do. I feel so fucked , I tried so hard to get out of the shit hole he had me put through. How could he just come back and ruin everything. What should I do. My cheeks started to warm up because of fresh tears rolling down the gloomy eyes.

I was walking down the alley. Ofcourse crying. I plugged my earphones in , turned on the playlist which helps me get through those moments. The ultimate escape.

*Phone chimes*

Oh heavens , she is gonna save me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Boo :
Biatch!!! How did it go ?

Me :
How did what go?

Boo :
Detention with the shitbag. duh !

Me :
Oh right. He fucked me up as usual :)

Boo :
The fuck he did?

Me :
Could you just meet? I might relapse.

Boo :
There is no way you gnna cut. Meet you where ?

Me :
The usual park we meet. Be quick please.

Boo :
Omw honey. Stay strong <3

---------------------------------------------------------

I started walking to the park. Me and Yuna usually hang out there. Been our place since years now. She has always helped me get through all shits , I'm just so grateful to have her , and I mean I'd die if she leaves.

I reached the intersection. The park was just the other side. I was waiting for the light to turn green so I could cross the road. The cars were being driven really fast , the urge to just go in between them and get crashed is real huge. The lights were green now , I crossed the road. I walked down the side lane of the park just to get hit by a bike. "Watch out you freak" I yelled as my body touched the ground on falling down by the sudden jerk.

I felt muscular hands wrapped around my shoulder ; helping to get up. I stood up shrugging the dust off from my clothes. "Hope you didn't get hurt." On hearing the voice I hoped I would have fainted or something so that I didn't have to encounter him again. " What would you fucking take to leave me alone". " Did you get hurt". " Like you care huh , did you not wish I died or something? ". I ranted. " What the fuck y/n. How could you ever think that?" . " Thoughts have been worst. You don't know , what I had to go through yeonjun. You will never fucking realise. Never- you are an asshole you know , a fucking person I wish I never met , I hate you , I fucking hate you Choi yeonju-" That was it , I cracked up.

Yeonjun's POV :
She is crying. I can feel the pain in her eyes. God what have I done. Guess she hates me so much , I want to hug her , comfort her , wipe those tears. But I'm the cause , I'm not at the place to help her anymore. I fucked everything. I hate myself even. "Just go and leave me alone" she said crying. "Please don't cry" that was all I could say. I tried coming near to her. But she pushed me away " I said leave me alone" she raised her voice. " Please hear me out y/n I'm sorr-". "Nevermind I'll just go fuck you". She left.

"You will have to confront this once again , we aren't over yet y/n"

Y/n POV
Wow. Crying for like second time ? Damn him. I sat on the bench away from people waiting for Yuna. God why did I cry in front of him. Fuck , it was embarrassing. I wish I didn't rant all that shit , he would think I am still fucked up cuz of me. I mean yes I'm but he shouldn't know. Jeez.

" Bitch " said Yuna. " Oh finally " I immediately got up and hugged her tight. " What's up love , tell me I'm here now" she patted my back. I stayed like that for a while ; speaking nothing. " Come on speak up" I left her embrace. We both sat on the bench and I ranted the whole thing out to her. "So...."

" That fucking cocksucker ! Time to murder ? I can't stand that stinky dude for real" . " Wait he doesn't stink, his cologne is so freaking good. I swea-" she looked at me with a done expression. " Bitch you just cried a whole freaking Amazon for him and now what ? He smells good ? For real? ". " Yes he is a douchebag but he doesn't stink. That doesn't mean I don't hate him" I spoke trying to not make fool of me.

" You are such a baddie when it comes to other matters. But with him ? Why do you melt suddenly and become a stupid dumb Lil kid ? ". Fact. "I have no answer to that , honestly I have no idea what I'm gonna do. All I can think about is either die or move in somewhere far from here". " Shutting you up mi amor. You ain't going anywhere cuz of an asshole and speak of dying again I'd make sure you don't see this cute lil face again. And I mean it" she said sternly.

" Don't say that ever again. It breaks me. It hurts so much to even think. Please. I love you so much and you will never leave. Promise please." I said with tears in my eyes. " I love you more but please never think of harming yourself again. You mean so much to me and because of him you are not gonna ruin the beautiful life of yours okay ? " I nodded.

"Yes chin up my princess" she wiped my tears. "You are the hottest bitch alive okay ? There is so much more left in this freaking world. If he makes you feel down , go get high with another hot guy. Trust me there are so many better people out there , atleast try to get to know someone , rebound relationships help". Yes these were facts but why cant my heart accept that ?

"You think?" I said. " Hell yes baby". " Do you think there is anyone ? " I said hesitantly. " Just give me permission to find you someone ; you will see the hoe yourself". She said smirking. " Okay okay chill what's with that smirk though ? ". " Just say yes or no". I don't know honestly but whats the reason to deny even ? I mean its not like I expect anything from him. And I agree rebound relationship can help me to get distracted from thinking about him. So " you can go fetch some hot guy baby. Should better be of my type". I said

" Oh my god yes ! " She cackled, excitement visible in her eyes. Cute. " You will meet him tomorrow" she smirked again. God what she is upto. " Oh...kayy". " Dress up cute tomorrow morning it will be fun day." She said.

Hmm great new step y/n , let's get this through.

A/n : Well- hiatus was what going on ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ. I don't know how even I managed to write today. Oh my god I missed this so much. I hope y'all are still there :((((.

Anyways what guy do you want him to be ? Suggestionsssssss :)))))