chapter 10

Jess Pov

I stormed out the house got in my car and just drove, i was so upset i am convinced George cheated on me, because he was definitely lieing. I could not believe it i love George i cannot believe he would do this too me. I pulled up to the side of the road as soon as i was out of the street so that george would not find me and rang Natalie i know she is Georges best friend but we are close to i just need to speak to someone.

*hey natalie* i sobbed down the phone

*Jess are you ok? whats happened why are you crying*

*its, Its George i think hes cheated on me, ive just broke up with him*

*OMG Jess come around mine now i need to make sure you are ok*

*i will drive there now Natalie see you in a few minutes* i put down the phone wiped my eyes so that i could see straight and set off to go and see Natalie.

George Pov

Ring Ring josh finally answered after rining him 3 times.

*josh, me and Jess have split up* i managed to force the words out it felt like a knife twisted in my heart saying the words

*what why George, how can this happen you two are so strong*

*she thinks ive cheated, there was a picture of me helping a girl up it looks totally wrong and the press have took it to the next level and wrote a massive loads of lies, and because i lied to her about non of us cheating she has assumed it was me josh what do i do i cannot lose the love of my life*

*what do you mean you had to lie why*

*because she asked if any of us have cheated and i covered for you and she saw i was leing and stormed out the house i just don't know what to do josh im so stuck i cannot just split up i carnt*

*George hang on im coming over to see you donnot leave the house* the phone went dead im guessing josh put it down as hes on his way to see me, im in such a mess i really cannot loose Jess it will kill me, i love her but i also cannot tell her about josh as i promised josh and me and the boys keep our promises what a mess i just don't have a clue what to do anymore why can't life just be simple.

JJ pov

i arrived back home and Jody had made me a full roast dinner, i love you babe i said whilst spinning her around i really did miss Jody while away.

*How was the holiday then JJ? *

*it was amazing jody i loved every single moment of it ?*

*Glad you all had fun and i hope you were all faithful jody joked around. *

*Of course we were babe we all love our partners just ignore the press you know what there like for making up stories.*

*dont worry i do babe and laugh at them*.

I was really worried about josh, he has been acting weird since the cruise hes hardly spoken to me or Jaymi all the way home , he just listened to his music which is not like Josh. I am going have to try and find out what has happened i need to know if i have done something exspecaily after he disappeared half way through jaymis stag doo.

Josh pov

I cannot believe George and Jess had spilt up and its all my fault. I was on my way to see George i had to sort something out for him. I am not going sit back at let them spilt up because of me i am not that selfish i will spilt up with Emily before i will let this happen its just all my fault and i feel so guilty.

I arrived at Georges and walked straight in, just in case he was mad with me and would not let me in the house. I found George in a ball on the floor crying loads holding a recent photo of him and Jess. I grabbed George and hugged him and let him sob into my shoulder for a few seconds it was killing me seeing George in this much of a state he really did love her. i pulled away from George and looked him straight in the face * George tell her the truth, you two are not splitting up because of me ring her now tell her the truth George* *she wont listen josh, she thinks ive cheated and all because of the press again, they are always causing trouble in our life's since the x factor* *George ring her, you need to sort this and today* George grabbed his phone and after a few seconds threw it on the sofa*she wont pick up i have to search for her josh i need to talk to my girl and get her back*

George pov

i had no idea where Jess was, i grabbed my phone and text all her friends to see if she was with any of them. Loads of them next back saying they haven't seen or heard of her in days, I opened the message of Natalie, thinking it will be pointless like all the other messages *she is at mine George, in a state you two need to sort it get over her i wont tell her your coming xx * i instantly text back *thank you im on my way now* i pushed past josh and ran stright to my car and headed for Natalie's.

Joshs pov

After seeing George so upset and leaving me standing in the house, he looked so angry at me as he pushed me out the way to get to the door to leave. I just hope that this does not affect mine and Georges relationship, what have i done i thought to myself ive ruined everything for one drunken mistake.

I grabbed hold of my keys and stormed out the house i have to go and tell Emily before it causes anymore drama but i am so scared i am going to loose her but i cannot let George take the blame and once Jess finds out she will tell Emily they are so close.