4

JENNIE

I was waiting for Jisoo to go to the Yankees game and she was late.

"Jennie?" I hear her call me and I turn to her "Hi, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, I arrived so early that I thought I could stall, then I lost track of time and was late" she justifies herself.

"I've never heard anything more stupid. That doesn't exist."

"Yes, there's. It's over-winding. I over-rolled." She says as if she's right.

"Why are you dressed like that?" I wave at her. Jisoo is wearing a jacket, hat and the team's number 1 glove.

"Because I'm going to a baseball game." she says as if it were something obvious "Why are you dressed like that?" she returns the question. I'm wearing one of my business clothes that I wear to work.

"I'm not on the team. Why would I wear the jacket? I don't wear a lab coat to the doctor." I shrug.

"I'll get nachos." She sighs and I think she walks away just so we don't argue anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------

JISOO

When we arrived at the stadium, I went to speak with an acquaintance to help us with the plan.

"Bobby?" I say when I find him.

"Sooya!" He smiles as he approaches.

"Hey, I need a favor. I need... for the people in these two seats here to kiss." I hand him a paper with the number of seats.

"How they are?"

"One is a beautiful woman, blond hair, a ferocity that is frightening and inspiring" I say reflective "And the other is a woman too." I shrug.

"I can make it happen." Bobby smiles.

"Excellent!!" I smile at him and give a few jumps of happiness.

Jennie and I sat down to watch the game on the other side of the stadium, opposite where our bosses were.

"So Seulgi's here." I say, pointing to the place where she can see it.

"Do you have a telescope for me to see? Does the law allow seats that far away?" Jennie complains.

"Here is the best!" I defend the place where we are "There's a community here. And you can see the whole field. And there's Dennis." I wave to the gentleman who was a few chairs away from us.

"Hello, dear. How are you?" Dennis smiles.

"He told me about the Geri-Olympics. He's a weightlifting champion." I say to Jennie.

"How much does he lift? 10 negatives?" she asks.

"Hey, I heard! I'm old, not deaf, you piece of shit." Dennis gets angry and Jennie just shrugs.

The game starts and I'm really excited, screaming along with the crowd.

"I'll take a picture of you and post it on Tinder. "Jennie says while pointing the phone at me - Guys love girls who enjoy sports.

"They think so, but they like a girl in tight clothes, serving chicken wings and talking bullshit. Guys like girls who like sportsmen. Understood?"

"Sunmi has arrived!!" Jennie says looking at where Seulgi was, Sunmi's place was in a row behind where Seulgi was "Here we go!" the cat-eyed girl says excitedly, using binoculars when she realizes that our bosses started talking to each other.