5

JISOO

I was doing some research when I get a text from Jennie.

😾 - How was the date?

🐰 - Perfect, we can't stop talking!!!

😾 - Pathetic 👎

"Jisoo?" I didn't have time to answer since Sunmi is calling me, I get up and stop at the door of her room. "The phone broke, the voice messages don't arrive." she says as she presses one of the phone buttons.

"Huh, really?" I go back to my desk and grab my phone to test "It works."

"THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS!" Sunmi screams. I stare at her, trying to understand and that's when everything makes sense.

"Okay, I'll fix it."

Since my conversation with Jennie was still open, I just typed and sent it fast.

🐰 - Seulgi needs to call Sunmi NOW!!!!

------------------------------------------------

JENNIE

I just got the message from Jisoo and was getting into the elevator along with Seulgi.

"Do you know what's crazy?" I tried to start a casual conversation.

"I'm not interested." She replied without looking at me, still fiddling with her phone.

"How dating is different." I pretend I didn't hear her.

"Why do you keep talking?" Seulgi says in an impatient tone.

"Before, we waited three days to call, but now, they think that the longer it takes, the lower their sexual disposition..."

"Get out." my boss said so annoyed that she didn't even let me finish talking.

When we got to our floor, I walked as fast as I could to my desk and called Sunmi's office. She answered in a very sexy way, making me embarrassed "Please wait Seulgi." and I passed the call to Seulgi's room, making her think she had called.

I was finishing my boss's son project while listening to Seulgi's conversation with someone.

"Now I'm dating this badass journalist. Excellent. Dating is much better now. Everyone talks dirty and shaves. You know, Irene never shaved, just to punish me. If I see any fur there... I'm out."

------------------------------------------------

JISOO

I was in the elevator and so was Jennie, but we had company. As soon as the person left, I turned to her.

"So?"

"Sunmi needs a waxing."

"Oh, hi to you too. Excuse me?" I'm outraged.

"Just tell her to do it. You're closer to her, you two can talk about it." Jennie says as if this is something super simple.

"Duh, sure. I forgot that every morning I come in, deliver her latte, so we talk about merkins and the cyclical popularity of the furry one." I use my most ironic tone and roll my eyes.