Before we start.

OLAH MY LOVILIESS!!

I am so happy to be back writing, and I had so many ideas during my break from writing that I wanted to do a lot more books.

But, since I have a lot of them...this will be the last new one I will do this year. 

Due to the fact because my schedule will be all Wack, and it's hard to take care of a lot of chapters, from a lot of different books all at once. 

Any who, like I said, this book is the last one, until I finish my other books like Blessing of the land, and Warrior's chance. 

So just to clarify.

I'm going to explain the rules I have for this book.

RULES:

-This is only a Camilo x Reader story. So, no polyamorous. (Sorry :( )

-This book is family friendly, so no dirty comments (Unless aloud to) or sexual mentions. (I puke with the thought of sex.)

-I will have grammar mistakes in the book, I am human, do not judge me. Also, this is a friendly, and non-judging environment, if I see a comment, judging another ones comment about depressing jokes, long debating comments that go over 100 replies with the same people, or even just name calling or any insults, those comments will be deleted immediately. 

-If you have any requests or questions about the story, please be sure to message me, I will always answer. 

-Another thing, please don't ask where I am all the time. I have a life too, and school, family and my religion come first before anything. I promise I'll update as fast as I can, but I do announce a lot on my msg board, that I will be publishing, because I do it with all my books. So, check out my message board! Because I also post stuff like if something happened, or if I was sick and can't wright. Those kinds of things you need to keep an eye for with me. 

STORY EXPLINATION/CHANGEUPs:

-Of course, this is based on the movie Encanto.

-Instead of just the one Village, there will be another village. Where the reader was from. 

-it will kind of be like a west-side-story, but I don't want it to be like that. It's a love story, that's all I can say.  (I can't tell more, or I will spoil the book.)

 -I'll be adding songs from other Disney movies, and or Dreamworks. 

-The reader is a hybrid. Half human, and Half wolf. She can also turn into a full-grown wolf if she wanted to. (Her dad was a hybrid, and her mom was not.)

-Abuela in this story, does have a best friend (It's my AU) So don't get confused, because I'm telling you now. 

And that's all I have to say. 

I'm excited to see how people will react to my book, since Encanto right now is pretty popular. 

Well, see ya on the prologue. 

Enjoy!!!!