Prólogo

*Play music when I tell you.*

....

....

....

*WOOOOSHHH!!!!!!!*** *RUSSLE RUSSLE!!***

Beautiful....

Calm....

Relaxing....

Those are the words, that describe this wonderful forest quite well. 

Tall, ginormous trees towered over the ground, some towering over each other as the light of the bright sun peaked through the leaves.  It was like spotlights shining onto a dark stage, as everything else around that spotlight, seemed to be faded, and darkened.  Animals were eating, building nests while the birds scout high above, some feeding the food they just caught to their hungry, jumping chicks. 

Squirls, as we View them closely stood up onto his hind legs onto a fallen tree, while a sunspot hit gently directly onto the elegant creature. 

But the little guy hopped off, as the camera followed his direction to have us now view a path, lined with flowers, and unknown plants that no one has seen before. Dancing with the wind, shining in some light, little droplets of water from the last rain pour dripped from their petals, while bees get the pollen, and bugs relax and sleep onto the petals. But these little guys weren't the only ones relaxing. 

The Deer had a different idea. 

A beautiful lake was just down this path, as no trees were covering at all, allowing the full sun to shine onto the beautiful, flowing lake that comes from the waterfall behind. 

Fish jumping up from the water splashes the deer's noses, causing them to pull back a little bit, while their cute, confused little eyes followed the slimy creature across the lake. But. The stare didn't last long, until a loud rustle, and movement noise came from the bushes, causing the deer to instantly bolt away. 

What did they run away from you asked?

Well, I'll tell you. 

A girl. 

Her body lunged into the sunlight, as her foot quickly jumped across the rocks in the river. 

The long, elegant hair of hers blew behind as she ran, the coolness of the water, mixed with the warm, spring air satisfied the lungs, as birds from the trees flew besides, watching her get across the flowing river. 

Kids, seemed to be trying to run behind her, but she was too fast for them, they just couldn't catch up. 

Well, one of them did, as a cup of coffee was into his hands. (No, not the same boy.) A crazy, hyperactive look was lining his face. "Y/N!! WAIT FOR MEE!!" He screamed, a bored, and tired of this crap look, hinted the friends, who gave up behind him. "Lorio, why are you so hyper?" Asked the red-ette girl, who's feet tiringly kicked the clear water she was standing in. "Yeah. It's like you do this every day!" Says a black-ette boy, who's arms went into the air. "It's impossible for you to stop and sleep-" "What are you saying, Diego, miraa? I do sleep!" Both of them cringed, as Lorio Zipped to Miraa's side, while holding her shoulder.  "I'm not Hyper." He zipped to Diego again.  "I only did 300 laps around our village." And back to Miraa. "And 200 push-ups! "She gasped, as he went back to Diego, who glared to him "Oh, also helped with milking the cows." Great, back to Miraa. "And helped Mama with breakfast." He then whispered in her ear. "While stealing some coffee too."  Well, at least he didn't go back to Diego, but he did start standing on different places. "I also helped La Nana with the ceremony preparations!" He hanged from a tree branch next.  "Oh I got to bake CAAAKEEE-" *Crack* The three froze. *SNAP!!!" Lorio's arms flawed in the air, as the branch broke. The cup and plate form the coffee that was into his hands launched out, and where now falling. "Lorio!" Both of them yelled, Watching, as the boy slid to his feet, eyes also widened from the sight of the coffee cup, about to break. "Do something!" Miraa scoffed. "I'm not helping! I'm in water!" "So am I! Who do you think I am?!" "King of nitwits." "Hey! that's not nice!" "Says who?" "Says me!" "Well "me" your not nice either!" *Gasp!* "Take that back, now!" He smirked to her. "Make me!" She rolled up her sleeves, her feet marching towards the boy. "Oh I will-" "Ahem." Both of them froze, to look up to a familiar person.