♡Blood Crazed♡

♡Author's Note♡ This is an idea that came up with. This oneshot contains mentions of blood. If you are sensitive to this, look away, but if you are cool with it, go ahead! Enjoy!
_________________________________________

Y/N POV

Alastor and I have been dating for a few months now, we're inseparable, we do everything together! We go on walks together, and we also go on killing sprees together! Though, he doesn't know that I have a blood fantasy. Seeing blood is very excited and interesting in my opinion. I feel like if he found out, I feel like he would think it would be a little weird.

Alastor and I were on a killing spree through hell, to Charlie's disapproval, but we didn't care. Alastor, being the gentleman he is, he told me to turn around (just in case I didn't like seeing the sight of blood) but oh was he wrong.  The sight, the smell, the color, all of it was beautiful! How can so much blood be in one person's body! It's amazing!

Alastor noticed my excited look, he was a little confused, so he decided to ask me about it. "My dear, could I have a word?" He said, walking up to me. I looked at him, a nervous sweat appearing. "O-oh of course!" I said, jumping a bit in my step. "Why do you look so excited when you see blood? Doesn't it freak you out darling?" He asked, confusion and worry written on his face. "O-oh well... I have a blood fantasy. I enjoy seeing blood! I-it doesn't bother you, does it? It's not weird or anything, is it?" I said, nervously holding my hands togther behind me, waiting for an answer from him.

Alastor's POV

Hearing my love having a blood fantasy was very shocking. 'Does she really love seeing blood?' I thought to myself. "Of course not my dear! I find it entertaining that you love the sight of blood!" I said, raising my arms in the air to emphasize my point. "Really!?" She said, excitedly. "I love you for you, Y/N, and to answer your question, I do not find it weird." I said, smirking. Next thing I know, my beloved is running around shouting 'hooray' while covering herself in blood. 'This girl listens/reads to many serial killer stories/documentaries' I thought. (that's a total mood tbh, I love listening to those type of stories)

Y/N POV

After I was finished shouting 'hooray' while covered in blood, Alastor offered his hand to me, which I gladly took, as we walked back to the hotel. Once we got there, Vaggie scolded Alastor for letting me go crazy, to which he stated, " I do not know what you are talking about". While Vaggie was angerly going off on Alastor, Charlie and Nifty took me to get me cleaned up.

_________________________________________

♡Author's Note♡
Thank you everyone for reading my latest oneshot! Hope you enjoyed!