'Affection' 🍋

You were at the table making jewellery. Chione was sitting on her cushion that was on the table. Just was watching, sometimes she'd try to swipe at the jewellery. It was quiet, Atem was in your room. He ends his call. He walks out and sees you at the table. You were smiling, singing to Chione.

Atem walks over to you and kisses your head. You look up at him, he kisses you again. He cups your cheek, you stand up. He pulls you in close, you were flush with his body. You wrap your arms around his neck.

"Atem? ~" You search his eyes, for a reason behind the sudden affection.

"I'm not allowed to shower my love with affection?"

"You can, I was wondering why."

"After 5,000 years we can be together. I can give you the life you deserve."

"What have you been doing Pharaoh?"

"You'll see in time. But for now ~" He kisses you, his hands creep up under your top.

He breaks the kiss and pulls your top off. You look back at him and pull his shirt off. You kiss him, he unclips your bra and tosses it aside.

"My Queen," he holds you closer. "I can't give you Egypt. I can give you my world."

"I only need you, my Pharaoh. Right now," you kiss him seductively. "I need your body ~"

"You can have my body ~" He leads you back to the room.

You let go of his hand and face him. Take your shorts and underwear off. You climb onto the bed and look back at him.

"Pharaoh ~" Lay back into the pillows, "come to bed ~"

He quickly takes his pants and jocks off. Climbs on top of you, "I'm at your beck and call ~"

"Really? ~"

"Yes, whatever you want my Queen ~"

You push him down, he sits between your legs. Puts them over his shoulders. He licks you up to your clit.

"Atem ~"

He sucks your clit, and swirls his tongue around it. You moan, your hand reaches down to his hair. You push him down a bit more. He reaches your lips. He licks you up and down.

"Ahh, Atem ~" You pull his hair a bit.

He takes a hold of your hips and dives into your soaked lips. Your legs hold him in place, your hand firmly on his head.

You moan and called out his name. Atem smirked, he loved hearing you moan his name. Knowing he was the source of your pleasure. He would never get on his knees. Unless you were in front of him ~

"Atem ~ I ache ~ Please give me more ~" You tug on his hair to come up.

He goes back to your clit sucking and swirling his tongue. He starts fingering you up.

"Atem! ~"

He leaves your clit, and looks up at you. His finger still pumping. "Tell me what you want my Queen ~" He goes faster, curling his fingers.

"Ahh ~ I want you inside me! ~"

He quickly takes his fingers out and slams into you.

"Atem! ~" - "(Y/N)! ~"

Your walls clamp down on him, as you cum. Atem smashes his lips into yours. You could taste yourself, you push your way through. Fighting with him, he was to focus on bringing you pleasure.

Atem set the pace fast and hard. He held your ass tight. He was going to leave bruises on you.

Your hand ran through his hair. The other raked across his shoulders.

He breaks away and growls. His grip tightens, as he thrust faster. He hits your sweet spot repeatedly. Abusing it each time. Each time you got louder and louder.

He remembers the nights, you stay up all night making loving. Next the day the people in the palace would shy away. After hearing the lewd sounds coming from your room.

He lets go of your ass and takes your hands in his. Places them above your head. "My Queen, do you still ache? ~"

"No ~ I feel satisfied ~"

"Let me satisfy you more ~"

He kisses your collarbone, up to your neck. He lightly nips your ear. He kisses you and licks your lips. You allow him in, he caresses your tongue loving. His thrusts slowed down, still hitting you in the sweet spot. You buck into him each time. Your fingers intertwined with one another.

Atem knew you were getting close. How he wanted to stay there, while he came. Times had changed. So did you both had to. He picks up the pace bit, making sure you cum a second time.

"Atem ~" There was that sweet sound.

You clamp down on him. He stayed there as long as he could, before pulling out. Cumming over your stomach.

You lay under him panting, legs shaking, eyes half lite. Atem admires your beauty.

"Yes... Atem ~" You smile up at him, breathless.

"I'm admiring your beauty ~ Am I not allowed to?"

"You can admire me as much as you want ~"

"I'm glad you approve, haha." He lets go of your hands and kisses you. Cleans up the mess he made on you.

He jumps into bed with you and pulls you in close. You were flush with him, no gaps in between. He kisses the nape of your neck.

"Atem ~" You giggle, holding his arm.

"Yes, (Y/N)? ~"

"What are you doing?"

"Giving you what you deserve. My all love and attention." One hand cups your breast, the other lingers near your clit.

"Atem ~"

"Hmm ~" His finger lingers closer.

"Why? ~"

He slowly circles your clit. "I told you, giving you all my love and attention ~" He goes faster, massages your breast and kisses your neck.

"Ahh ~"

"Already my Love ~"

"Atemmmm ~" You come for a third time.

He lets you ride your high out, and holds on to you. "Now I'm satisfied ~"

Turn your head and kiss him. "I'll get you back ~" You snuggle back into him.

"I know you will ~"

Both your eyes got heavy, you let sleep take hold of you.