S1 E22

"Hey, you, with the attitude, hold on" Lee exclaimed to the group, causing them to stop in their tracks. "Oh, hey, it's you again" (Y/n) said with a small wave of her hand. Lee immediately smiled at her and waved back at her, before quickly averting his attention to Sasuke with a serious look.

"What do you want?" Sasuke asked, sounding annoyed with the guy. "I want to fight, right here, and right now," Lee said seriously. "You want to fight me here and now, huh?" Sasuke repeated, making sure he heard the guy correctly. "Yes," Lee said as he jumped down from the stairway.

"My name is Rock Lee, you said it was common courtesy for a challenger to give his own name first, right? Sasuke Uchiha?" Lee asked while pointing at Sasuke. "Hm, so you know me," Sasuke said blandly, seemingly uninterested in the guy. "I challenge you," Lee said as he got into a fighting position.

"Everyone is always talking about the Uchiha clan, and how great they are, I want to see if it is true. I figured you will be a good test for me. And also..." Lee trailed off as he turned his attention back to (Y/n), who cutely waved at him. "Oh, (Y/n)~! I love you!" Lee confessed, causing Naruto and Sakura to scream in denial. "Awe! I love you too boo~!" (Y/n) said while making her hands into a heart shape, sending him a wink.

"DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM!!" Naruto and Sakura yelled out at her. "You are an angel sent from heaven~!" Lee flirted as he winked back at her, sending her a floating heart. (Y/n) goes to catch it, but Naruto and Sakura quickly pushed her to the side, letting the heart hit a pole. "Why are you getting in the way of our love? Let's see you try and make her avoid this" Lee said with a determined look, now sending multiple hearts at (Y/n).

"LEAVE HER ALONE ALREADY!!" Naruto and Sakura screamed as they make her dodge every one of the hearts. When it ended, Naruto and Sakura sighed in relief, slightly out of breath. "Hey! Quit giving (Y/n) those creepy valentines! She doesn't need them!!" Sakura exclaimed angirly, while Naruto nodded rapidly at her words, "yeah! Believe it!" Naruto exclaimed.

"You two are just jealous, it's alright, I know I'm better than you both" Lee said confidently. "YEAH RIGHT!!" Sakura and Naruto yelled out angirly. "I'll be cheering for you boo" (Y/n) flirted as she sent him a heart, and he instantly caught it. "I will be sure to win this for you, my love" Lee said happily.

Sasuke sighed out in annoyance and jealousy and took the initiative to change the subject. "So, you've heard of the Uchiha Clan, yet you're challenging me? You must be even more psycho than you look if that's possible. You want to know more about my clan, then I'll teach you the hard way" Sasuke said sternly, slightly wanting to show off for (Y/n) since he never got the chance to.

"Bring it on," Lee said with a determined look, only to be quickly interrupted. "Hold it!!" Naruto interrupted angirly, gaining the opponent's attention. "I get him first, this weirdo is mine," Naruto said confidently, a small tick mark on the side of his forehead. "Go for it," Sasuke said blandly so that he can evaluate the opponent's moves from afar before taking him on.

"Naruto" Sakura huffed out warningly, mad that Naruto is stealing the spotlight from Sasuke. "What? It'll take me two minutes to have this guy begging for mercy" Naruto said confidently. "No, thank you, right now the only one I want to fight is Uchiha," Lee said politely.

"Yeah? Well, I've got news for you! Sasuke can't compare to me! Believe it!!" Naruto yelled out as he ran at Lee. "Woo! Go Lee!" (Y/n) cheered on the sidelines, pom-poms swishing from side to side. "When did you get pom-poms?" Sakura asked curiously. "It's a secret" (Y/n) said ominously as she kept shaking the pom-poms. Naruto got closer and closer to Lee, yet Lee hadn't moved an inch from his spot.

When he walked forward, he quickly pushed Naruto's hand down, causing him to miss. Naruto quickly landed on his hands and went to kick Lee in the face, only for him to dodge. "Leaf Whirlwind!" Lee called out as he dropped to the ground, spun his leg around, and kicked Naruto off of his hand, sending him to the ground. Due to the fall, Naruto spun in circles like a tabletop and spun all the way to the wall. When he stopped his back slammed into the wall, and he slumped to the ground defeated.