𝘰𝘰𝘰. 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗻

❛ 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘭 ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━ ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🪐 ꒱ ━━━━━

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 0

"Celia! What happened? Are you ok?" Sirius' frantic worrying attracted the attention of nearby students, while his boyfriend was trying to calm him down.

"I'm sure Celia did nothing, and you're just worrying unnecessarily," Remus pulled his boyfriend back so that their goddaughter could breathe. Celia gulped the air greedily, her godfather's hug being a little too tight.

As she looked around, she noticed the Minister, Madame Bones, The Order of the Phoenix as well as the Weasley clan and other families.

"Why are we all here Dumbledore?" Minister Fudge demanded, Dolores coming to his side.

"I don't know," Dumbledore honestly confessed. Madame Bones described how she had received a note, explaining how she needed to make her way to Hogwarts, others nodded and murmured in agreement.

While they all fussed over the situation, a note floated down and landed in front of Luna, who picked it up and read.

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛꜱ,

ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴅʀᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴢᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ'ꜱ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇꜱ.

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ:

ᴄᴇʟɪᴀ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʙʟᴇᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜰɪʀᴇ (ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇꜱ)

ᴄᴇʟɪᴀ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏᴇɴɪx

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀ-ᴍᴀɴ

ᴄᴇʟɪᴀ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟꜰ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀ-ᴍᴀɴ 2

ᴄᴇʟɪᴀ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜʟʏ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡꜱ

ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴍᴀɴ: ɴᴏ ᴡᴀʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴄᴇʟɪᴀ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇꜱ ᴏʀ ᴇʟꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ɢᴜᴇꜱᴛꜱ ᴍᴀʏ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇꜱ.

ᴋɪɴᴅ ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅꜱ,

ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ

"What sort of nonsense is this?" Umbridge shrilled, many covering their ears and wincing

"Dolores, calm yourself. We may be able to finally be able to end this girl's lies at once," Fudge proclaimed, Umbridge agreeing immediately. Anything to get that foolish girl in trouble.

"I say we watch the films," Moody announced, before ordering a 4th year Hufflepuff to work on the movie contraption.

"What about what I want," Celia raised an eyebrow, but the rest of the Hall ignored her, just as they did during the start of the year. She may not have shown it but she felt a justified amount of fear. These movies were going to expose both her life, as well as her boyfriend Peter's secrets.

Tonks patted her shoulder in sympathy while her two godfathers, who felt more like fathers, sat next to her. Though they didn't want others to watch their cub's life without her permission, they were just as curious.

"First movie, or part, Celia Potter and the Goblet of Fire," Minerva announced as the film started playing.

Let the movie marathon begin.

🕯📷🎧💳🏛🚬

Note: this is a watching the movies thing. the timelines are all messed up.