After your death.

Please if you have any ideas for my next story comment.

Tony's POV

It's been a month since you pasted away Jane there's not a day that goes by that I'm not crying my eyes out Ma and Pa are doing ok I guess. We visit your grave every day and twice on Sunday's. It's funny how when someone you really care about dies the family come closer together. I love you Jane Rizzoli and I will always love you even tho your gone you're still in my heart. I miss you baby. By the way baby I saw a hawk today just like when we met. I've been listening to your favorite song since you passed away and every time I hear it I start to cry I wish I could of told you how much I loved you before you died. Maura has been staying at our apartment because of the good times we had.

Ma's POV

I miss you Janie I haven't been back to work since you died Tony and Maura are still working at BPD but I stopped because every time I walked in there I started to cry. I wish that I could of told you I loved you one more time before you died. Every time I see a red socks game on tv I think of you and all the times you would sit down on the couch and start cursing at the tv because the red socks made a bad play. I miss you Janie I wish you where still here.

Dad's POV

Well Janie I never thought this day would come when my baby girl was dead I miss you a lot I miss all the times we spent watching the Red Sock's on TV I wish that I could of told you that I loved you before you died. Now that you're gone the world doesn't feel the same this family and Boston have lost some one really special in there life's. I wish you where still here Jane.

Frankie's POV

I really miss you Janie since you died I've been doing things that I never thought I would drinking and driving and worrying Ma have to death because I've been hitting walls and hurting myself. I wish you where here so you could help me get over my anger and my pain. I wish you where still alive I never stop crying. I watch every Red Sock's game and I visit your grave every day I really miss you Janie.

Korsak's POV

Well Jane it's been a month since you died and everyone's been telling me that I need to find some one to fill in your spot Tony and the boss man tell me to take my time that this hurt that I'm feeling will take some time to get over and that they are felling the same pain. I wish you hadn't of left me There's not a moment that goes by that my mind isn't think about you. I miss you Jane.

Maura's POV

Janie I wish you where here with me I've been getting drunk every night since you died Tony's been with me every night trying to help me through this hurt I'm feeling. I still can't believe You're gone. I love you Jane I wish you knew how much you meant to me. You may be gone but you will be forever in my heart Jane we all miss you a lot but we all know that God took you for a reason. Love and miss you Jane. I want you to know baby that I've been sleeping in your apartment because of all the good times we had here. There's not a day that goes by when my mind isn't thinking about you I really miss you baby I will soon enough be up there with you. Love you.

This is just some thoughts of the Rizzoli family after Janes death.