The date and the days after :) :(

So this part is going to be about Maura and Tony's date and the days after. ;)

So I am out of the hospital, and i'm getting ready for my date with Maura.

"Jane do you think Maura will like this or is it not enough"

"Tony baby you look amazing, she will love it"

"Did you get the bottle of wine?"

"Yep, everything is ready the wine the chocolate and the flowers"

"Ok I think I am ready do I smell good or did I put to much colon on"

"You put the right amount on baby everything is going to go just right"

"Thanks babe" I walk out the front door and to my car and drive to Maura's place I get there and I knock on the door Maura opens the door.

"Hey Tony"

"I brought you flowers, chocolate's and your favorite wine"

"Aw thank you Tony come in" So I come in and it smelled like heaven in her House.

"Is that T-bone steak I smell?"

"How did you know"

"Cause, that's my favorite steak"

"I am going to go get a beer, you want one"

"Wait did I just hear Dr.Maura Isles say she's grabbing a beer"

"Yea, do you want one"

"Yea"

"So Tony what made you ever like me"

"Well when Bill tried to hurt you, and I saw the pain in your eyes, I thought to myself if you die, where would Jane be with out you and then I started thinking how beautiful you looked with the moon light gleaming off you, and how you looked so sexy"

"So you really think, I am beautiful and sexy"

"Yea, so, did you ever have feelings for me"

"Well the first day I meet you, I thought you looked really sexy in your dark blue longsleve shirt and your black blazer"

"Is that what I had on when I first came to BPD"

"Yea and when you brought the guy who murder four women and the pissed off look on your face just made me have even stronger feelings for you"

"I remember that day that guy had me so pissed because he tried to get away from me and he punched Jane in the mouth"

"He punched Jane in the mouth and why did she not tell me about that"

"She did not want you to be worried about her so she had me fix up her lip and she told me that if anyone asked she hit it on the edge of the bed getting up that morning"

"So the steak is done you want to eat"

"Sure" So me and Maura sit at the bar and eat dinner and drink beer when we finish we sit on the couch and talk some more.

"So Tony what made you want to marry Jane"

"Well the first day I meet her it was like love at first sight you see my dad and Jane's mom were married and then they got a divorce cause of my step mom so after they got divorced me and Jane started dating and we liked a lot of the same things so when she told me that she worked at BPD as a homicide detective I was like I have to marry this girl so a couple of months later I took her to the second to last Red Soxs game I think it was the 8th ending and the guy at bat hit a fly ball to where me and Jane where sitting so I caught it then I did the old shoe tieing trick and got down on one knee and ask Jane to marry me"