1. The Debate- 01

Destiny, it is the word that many of us do believe. We think that whatever happening in our lives are meant to be and so we just move on without thinking over some incidences .

But Karan doesn't fit among these people. He had challenged destiny a million times in his life and surprisingly he had surpassed it .
He is the believer of the idea that whatever happens is because of our actions, there is nothing like destiny. It's just repcussion of our previous action.

''Hey , Karan ! Are you still thinking about your main points for your next debate ?? I told you this is a very tough topic to go against . You should have joined favouring group but you..'' said Nishant . He is a very close friend of Karan or ,to say, they are childhood buddies. They have entered same college for only one reason,i.e., to be together.
Both have them have arrived in auditorium today as Karan is participating in a school level debate . It's one of his hobby and also he is a top scorer so he have to participate. Nishant came along with him to cheer for him , although Karan doesn't need this. But this something that they do for each other , something what they call THE BEERA BROS THING .

''Nothing is hard or tough for me. If I am in against of this topic then it is because I don't believe in destiny. So why should I participate in in it's favour side ?'' said Karan in a firm and stern voice .

' Yeah yeah , okay ! I got it . You and your tantrums. Uff! I hope you find a girl for yourself soon who can control your tantrums and importantly, You ! ' said Nishant in a playful voice .

' You said it last time also and so I did . Now see ! What happened. So stop repeating this bullsh*t . '

' Okay okay . Now I am going to lock my lips , you just focus on your debate . And for God sake control your anger , ANGRY YOUNG MAN' said Nishant mischievously.

Within next few minutes all the contestants were invited to take their place on the stage .
Karan went up and sat on chair firmly. Nishant, who was sitting in first row , started cheering for him even before debate started .
' Go Beera, Go Beera' shouted Nishant.
And finally the debate started.
PS - Next chapter later