CHAPTER 1 {REWRITTEN}

Destiny is the word that many of us do believe in

Destiny is the word that many of us do believe in. We think that whatever happens in our lives is pre-determined and so we just move on without thinking over some of the incidents that occur.

But Karan doesn't fit among these people. He had challenged destiny a million times in his life and surprisingly he had surpassed it.

He is a believer in the idea that whatever happens- in the past, present, and future- is because of our actions, there is nothing like destiny. It's just repercussions of our actions and blaming other things is just a sign of cowardness.

''Hey, Karan! Are you still thinking about your main points for your next debate?? I told you this is a very tough topic to go against. You should have just joined favoring group but you being you!'' said Nishant. He is a very close friend of Karan or, to say, they are childhood buddies. They have entered the same college for only one reason, i.e., to be together and to enjoy this life to the fullest.

Nishant was sitting beside Karan on the chair with a red cushion. The chair was quite comfortable for a general-purpose chair. But it is expected from the most prestigious college in the city.

Both Nishant and Karan were sitting in the auditorium of their college for a sole purpose, the debate competition. Karan was participating in it. It's one of the hobbies he has, which sometimes, he just does as time pass. This debate was also one of those times. Nishant tagged along with him to cheer for his best buddy, although Karan doesnt need this. But this was something that they do for each other, whether required or not, something that they call THE BEERA BROS THING.

''Nothing is hard for me. If I am against it, then it is because I don't believe in destiny. So why should I participate in its favor side?'' said Karan in a firm and stern voice while looking at his phone, reading texts which his mother had sent to give his only son blessing for the upcoming competition.

"Yeah, okay! I got it. You and your tantrums. Ugh! I hope you find a girl for yourself soon who can control your tantrums and importantly, You!"

"You said it last time too and so did I. Now see! What happened? So, stop repeating this bullsh*t. I don't want my life to be hell again and I want you to stop now." Karan put away his phone in frustration.

"Okay. Now I am going to lock my lips, you just focus on your debate. And for God's sake control your anger, ANGRY YOUNG MAN" said Nishant mischievously but he knew that it would be wise not to speak any further as he was familiar with the short temper of his friend.

And when the silence fell between the two, all the contestants were invited to take their respective places on the stage.

Karan gave his phone and earbuds, which he was wearing all the time till now, to Nishant. He went up and sat down on his chair firmly, as though trying to dominate the competition already. Nishant, who was sitting in the first row, started cheering for him even before the debate started.

'"Go Beera, Go Beera." shouted Nishant with excitement and Karan waved to him, then turned his face and attention towards the host.

And with this, the debate competition started.

COMMENT DOWN DID YOU LIKE THIS NEW VERSION OF CHAPTER ONE OR NOT ?
VOTE THIS UP AND FOLLOW ME .