5. A Secret Admirer

" I am so happy that we won our first debate . This calls for a party . Let's eat something" said Tejasswi merrily . If you haven't witnessed her fierce nature, then it would take one complete life to see that trait of her . She is so chirpy, bubbly and jolly sort of person that any student of their new college would think that the person in debate and now in restaurant are two different people.

"You always demand food and food . In debate you were like a wolf who would prey anyone who try to attack you and now you've become a rabbit who is going to fill her belly. How do you separate your two personalities??" Asked Meisha admiringly.
" I don't separate anything. It depends upon situation. I just being myself but different in different situations" answered Tejasswi
" You always repeat this line . Grow up and tell something new Yaar !" said Rashmi .

" Lemme finish my food first then I will answer it ." Said Tejasswi while laughing.
" Hello young ladies , may I join you ?"
A male voice came behind Meisha . But none of them seems surprised at all. As it was a familiar voice . They were waiting for him.
" Jay Bhai !!"  Said the trio in unison .
" We were waiting for you . Why are you so late ? Are you trying to copy Tejasswi after seeing her in debate ? You better drop the idea soon." Said Rashmi in a humorous way .

" Oh hello , Miss Rashmi . I am not copying anyone and do not need to. I am Jay , the most famous handsome in our college. You are still newbie that's why you don't know that ."
" But during debate the group opposing us was pronounced as the handsome trio . You were not mentioned." Said Tejasswi focusing more on her food and in conversation less.

" That's not a trio , it's a group of five students or handsome - Karan , Umar, Ieeshan , Nishant and me. How can you forget? I used to tell you all about them before you entered  college." Explained Jay.
That was because Tejasswi and Jay were neighbors until they become 10 years old and Jay family shifted . They share a good bond , more like a family. Meisha knew Jay even before she met Tejasswi and Rashmi , they were in same high school.
Jay and Rashmi met just few months ago in a carnival through Tejasswi.
" So those boys were them . You always exaggerated in front of us that your group is so awesome , undefeated since it's beginning but what we saw today ? We defeated them on our first day . Should we crown ourselves G.O.A.T. of college or they are going to throw a party for our coronation." Said Tejasswi jokingly. Everyone laughed with her as well .

" Excuse me mam, there was person who told me to give this gift and letter. "
While they were all enjoying, a waiter came with an unexpected visit and an unexpected gift and letter.
" Who ? For me ? " Asked Tejasswi surprisingly.
Not only Tejasswi but all of other were surprised as well . That was quite obvious as the gift was quite big , almost as that of our old school bags of rectangle shapes . But more because a gift have arrived in a canteen where they first time came .
" Yes mam . Your name is Tejasswi no ? It is written here . So please take it " said waiter in a very respectful voice .
" Okay " said Tejasswi
As soon as she took the letter, she opened it in such a way that a hungry wolf attack on his prey  and she started reading..
                    Dear Tejasswi,
      I saw you today during the debate . You were absolutely fantastic. You just made everyone fall for you . From your entry to your speech , every thing was superb . For once , I was thinking whether I am in a college debate or in parliament. Hope you will accept this gift as my token of admiration and also as it is your first day in our college and I hope you'll like it .
PS : There is no bomb in it 😉

" Oh Teju , your first love letter on very first day . Not bad dear but try to be smart while choosing your guy ." Sid Jay laughingly.
" But who sent this ?" Asked Rashmi in  concerned voice .
" I don't know . There is no name on it . " Said Tejasswi still processing what happened just now .
" Give it to me ." Meisha said and took the letter from her and read it. " Yes there is no name . Okay let it be now let's open the gift "
Before completing her own words , Mesiha already started unwrapping the gift .
" Oh my look at these , so expensive books . I have never seen such expensive books altogether at a place and more shockingly in a gift . Teju you are lucky my girl ."
There was no reply as not even Tejasswi but Jay and Rashmi were also shocked after seeing the sight .
But they opened their mouth in a unison
" A SECRET ADMIRER "

PS : NEXT CHAPTER SOON. PLEASE KEEP READING AND DO SHARE AND VOTE . LEAVE COMMENTS FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS