ᑕᕼ. 5

Our dear Y/N, was now stuck. She had two options; she could either 1, go see Isabela and Dolores for advice, or two; Go find Mirabel and find out what's going on with the house...

"Uhm... Well, Mira's a strong girl... She should be able to handle it, right?" Y/N Questioned herself, these choices may seem like easy, but no.

These choices are ass.

"Should I help Mirabel? Or... I mean I do need advice from Isa and Dolores..." She said to herself once more. She was sitting on her bed, staring at the fish and sharks swimming around fastly. Yes, there are sharks. "*Sigh*, maybe I could..." Y/N stood up and took off her glove, looking at her hand.

'whats going on with my hand..?' She thought while looking at it. Her hand was slowly fading into water and melting away. She sighed once more hitting herself in the face with her other hand. But instead of feeling her hand slapping her face, she felt water hit her face. "What the-!?" Her other hand was also turning into water.

'Ok ok, don't panic... Maybe it's apart of my gift like- wait what if I'm dying?!? What if on day I wake up as a puddle of water and I never get to date Camilo😭'

She was panicking. The exact thing she told herself not to do. 'Im... Going to talk with Isa and Dolores...' She said after calming herself down.

。◕‿◕。Time skip。◕‿◕。

"So, who's the boy?!" Isabela asked while giving Y/N and Dolores a flower crown. "It's uh- It's Camilo..." Y/N said making Dolores again, spit out her drink. "Camilo? Are you sure Y/N? He's pretty scandalous ya know." Isabela said, while Dolores was choking in the background.

"Yes... He invited me while Dolores was talking to Mira this morning..." She said with her hands behind her back. Dolores was finally finished dying, and was now sitting on the bed with the two girls.

"Uhm... Y/N, I have something to tell you." Dolores said
"

What is it?" Y/N asked.

'I swear to almighty Jesus, if it's bad news I'm going break down crying right here on the floor...'

"Camilo likes you." Y/N was confused. Well, that would make sense, considering he told her yesterday. But she thought he was kidding.

Y/N was just sitting there, confused, dots for eyes.

She all of a sudden screamed. "WHAT- WHAT?! BUT I- HE DIDN'T- ARRRGGH!!" She screamed with her hands on her head. Dolores covered her ears. "Hah... Sorry again, Dolores." Y/N said covering her mouth.

"Well then, don't keep that idiot waiting, go ahead Y/N." Isabela said crossing her arms with a smirk.

Y/N stood up in a fast motion, and ran out of the room. Heading to Camilo's room, she was thinking of what to say. So phased out, that she didn't even know she was knocking on his room door. She heard footsteps, which made her snap out of it.

She straightened her posture with a nervous face.

He opened the door.

as soon as Camilo seen Y/N, his face lit up, naturally smiling.

"Y/N!