Stupid vanpire and psychopath banana

!!!!bad english!!!!

the nex day

takemichi pov: 

,,ring" ,,ring" ,,ring" ,,ri-"

I wake up and hit my clock down to stop it form ringing. ( grate another day of this hell called life ....) I thung while i get ready for school. When i got ther i was greted by hina we talked till I reached my classroom.

at lunch

I was walking alone beacuse hina say she eat whit her friends today. Sudeny I heard somone shutting my name so I tuned arund to find Chifuyu walking toward me. -Hi takemichi wanna eat whit me and my friends?- ask chifuyu while dragging me toward the rooftop. -does I have a choice- I ask, he was just smiling at me but I could feel that it was a no so i give in.

when we got ther ther was two person a banana head one and one that look like he care about his hair more than my sister does. -hi chifuyu! who is that pretty boy behind you- ask the banana. -O, this is thakemichi- say chifuyu -he is my new friend I mete him yesteday at the groce shop that close to my house. -Then nice to mete you I'm baji and this is kazutora- say the black haired one. -hey- I say hopping this will end soon.

After som time they ware telling each other stories. Mostly michi just listend but je. The bell ring meaning the lunch brake end. - oh look like we need to go bye michi, have a good day- say chifuyu and then the 3 walk of.

(Now what sould I do my last classes are canceled. so i have nothing to do..... i think i jut go home an cleen the house and go to train a little ,yes that a good plan. ) And whit that I go home.

at 7 'o clock 

I just got hom form the gym i find and saw a message form hina. 

hina: hey michi how was your day

take: not bad even though i met  a stupid vanpire and a  psychopath banana

hina: ..... you and your nick names what ther realy names?

take: if i remember right then the vanpire was baji and the banana was kazutora

hina: they goes to your school didint they? never mind just be care full they in a kind of gang

take: i know and you don't need to be afraid i can proteck myself

hina: i know but still just promis you not going to get hurt ok?

take: ok. now good night

hina: night.