cat hoodie

!!!!!BAD ENGLISH!!!!!

(I don't own any pictures they belongs to the rightful owners!!) 

no ones pov.:

As mitsuya come close he grated takemichi.-Hey my name is Mitsuya Takasi. You can call me Mitsuya or if you like then give me a nick name- takemichi nodded then he introduce himself to mitsuya. -Hi.. Im Takemichi. Its nice to meet you misuya-kun-

after tha meeting

-michi help!- say chifu as he ran toward me and hide behind my back -chifuyu get your ass back here or I'm gonna stole your money and buy tayaki whit it and eat all of it in front of you- shouted mikey as he stoped in front of michi -what the f#uk happend??- ask michi as he grabed both mikey and chifuyu.

-he say i act like a todler-say mikey irritated -but you do act like one!- say chifu and they start to fight again.-both of you shut up or I'm gonna kick your asses! I'm tired so I'm going home I don't have energy for your childish fight!- and whit that takemichi walk away -wait michi come back!- say both mikey and chifuyu- no, now bye-

The next day at takemichi house

takemchi pov.:

I was cooking when I heard my phone ringing, so I went to the dining table where my phone was. I picked up the phone as soon as I saw who was calling. /Hi michi-chan what's up?/ Asked the person on the other line.- Nii-san, why are you calling?- ask michi /Ah that hurt michi-chan. By the way, I'm calling to let you know that me and your siblings are coming to visit you tomorrow, mom and dad are working so they'll be late./  - How long are you staying?- /We're staying for about 1 month because we take a break whit work and school/  -then I'll see you tomorrow.-  /Why don't we talk a little bit more?/  - I talk to you tomorrow, bye.😒- And with that Michi hung up the phone.

After the phone call I get back to cooking, when I was done I eated, then I put the rest in the fridge after that I cleaned the house and buy some grocer at the nearest grocer shop. When I was walking back to my house I saw chifu,mickey mouse,drakegg, banana and the vampire in front of my house. -what the heck are you guys doing in front of my house???-  I ask, then  they look at me.

-michi you finally here! We are so sorry about yesterday!- say chifu and mikey together -Its fine but what are you doing here?- 

-oh, we wanted to know if we could have a sleepover whit you?- asked draken this time - wait let me think a minute ... fine but if you broke something you gonna play for it and i never gonna let you in the house again!-  I told them with a hint of threat in my voice. Then i let them in my house.

They come in one by one and were amazed by the house. -Wow michi your house is weary beautiful!- this time it was kazutora who speak. -Thx, guys I'm gonna change don't touch anything and stay in the living room you can turn on the TV but now that's all till i come back okay?- They nodded and goes in the living room.

chifuyu pov.:

after about 10 minute I decide to check on michi. -guys I'm going to go and try to find a toilet.- And whit that I get out of the living room. As I was walking I saw a bed room I assume this is michi room so I goes in. I looked around but I didn't see anyone in the room but I heard someone in the bath room so I waited a little bit more. I start to look around when I heard the bath room door opening. -What the fuck are you doing in my room???- As soon as I heard him I turned around and saw michi and OMG he was so cute. He had a messy hair and a big cute black and blue cat hoodie. - 😨 chifu are you okay your nose is bleeding!!- Say michi as he ran toward me whit some tissue. -I'm okay michi but thx, and I only com to look if are you okay because you didn't come back after 10 minute- michi sighed then say -come on lets go back to the others- And whit that michi get out of the room........

bye guys see you in the next capter!