Enchanted

A/N: I will only use some lyrics of the song for this chapter! Happy Reading <3

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go.

Narcissa was swaying on the dance floor with the love of her life, Y/N Y/L/N, it's their last dance together, together as a couple. Y/N was leaving because she had to, her family forced her to become a deatheater once she finish studying at Hogwarts. Y/N wanted to runaway with Narcissa but they both know it's dangerous and she doesn't want to risk Narcissa getting hurt. They had been together for seven years, now it's about to end.

This is me praying that, this was the very first page, not where our story line ends.

"Y/N promise me that you won't love somebody else, if we see each other again someday, you wouldn't let go of me, we would runaway together and marry. I don't care what will happen as long as I am with you. I love you so much darling" Narcissa said burying her head at Y/N's neck, "I promise." She swore on every star that it would always be Narcissa.

My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again.

This are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon. I was enchanted to meet you.

As the years go by, Y/N kept the promise. She met Bellatrix Black at the death eater meeting and they got very well. Y/N even told Bella some stories about her and Narcissa. Bellatrix was the very first person to know about their not secret anymore love story, how it started and how it ended. They became bestfriends and yes, Y/N had seen how cruel Bella is towards muggle but she loves her.

Y/N had this small locket necklace that she's been wearing since she left Cissa. She hadn't rid of it since then. Inside of it was their picture, taken in Disneyland when Narcissa wanted to try some muggle things.

Please don't be inlove with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you.

Tonight, the death eater meeting is being held at Malfoy Manor. Her and Bella are going there together since Y/N doesn't know how to apparate. The manor was really big of course, and the gates are really tall. It was dark when they went inside, she saw a big painting and saw a familiar woman in it. Bellatrix guided her the way to the dining room where the meeting is. Then she saw Lucius Malfoy, the man he hated for years, sitting beside, Wait, is that Narcissa? Y/N froze "Y/N love, I'm sorry I didn't to tell you." Bella said, looking at Narcissa who's also shocked to see Y/N. "What is happening here?" the long-hair blonde man asked, "None of your business, Malfoy" Y/N sneered, "You dare to talk to me like that in my own house?!" He snapped. Narcissa calmed him down. And thats when she saw a gold band on Narcissa's ring finger.

"I guess it's true, promises are meant to be broken, eh?" Y/N said, a single tear drop falling from her eyes. Lucius and Narcissa looked at her, he was confused and was about to ask another question, but the Dark Lord has arrived, he sat and explained what we will do about the aurors, we all just agreed and fake laughed when he said some not funny jokes.

When the meeting has ended, Narcissa invited Y/N for a tea, she wanted to refuse but Bellatrix said she'll be there for her. Bella was the best friend she could ever ask for. But Narcissa saw it the wrong way, she thought her sister and her past lover was inlove together.

"Since when they are married?" Y/N asked trying not to cry, "I think it was after a year you broke up, it was arranged by our parents." Bella said, consoling her. "I kept the promise Bella! I did everything I could to come back, I did everything-" she finally broke down, tears are running, she's now sitting at the floor, not caring who'll see her mess. Bella went down on her knees to comfort her.

Little did they both know, Narcissa was at the door, listening at the whole conversation, she's now crying too. "Bella, do you think she still loves me?" Y/N said still crying, "Yes, she still loves you, very much." Narcissa said revealing herself and closing the door. Bella helped her stood up and wiped Y/N's cheek, "Thanks Belle. Oh! A new nickname for you" Y/N said smiling and Bella rolled her eyes. Narcissa ofcourse saw the whole thing between them and felt jealous, Bella excused herself and gave them privacy so they could finally talk.

There was an awful silence for a minute "Are you two together?" Narcissa blurted, "Oh us? No, she's my bestfriend and also no because I had a promise to someone." Y/N whispered the last part but Narcissa heard it. "Darling, I'm so sorry, I tried to stop my parents but they got mad and threatened that they would banish me if I didn't marry him." Narcissa reassured her, walking towards to Y/N. "I love you so much Narcissa, I will always love you, you are my everything. Do you still want to fulfill that promise with me?" Y/N asked, she was waiting for Narcissa to reply but instead, the woman kissed her, the kiss was slow and intimate. After so many years of waiting, nothing could have possibly meant more than them, nothing could have more beauty than this moment. "I do, Y/N." Narcissa smiled kissing her forehead.

As the years went by, their love for each other only grew, they couldn't let go of each other. Thanks to Bellatrix who helped them to escape, the lovers owe everything to her. They got married as they promised and lived happily ever after.

A/N:
Helloooo! I'm sorry for the short happy ending, I'm still learning how to write. I hope you guys liked it, thanks for reading <333