Lover

Can I go, where you go? Can we always be this close? Forever and ever.

Y/N's POV

When I was a child, my parents got divorced. Since then, I never believed in true love and happy endings. When I was still in Hogwarts, some students had tried to court me but I always say no. I was afraid to fall inlove, I don't want to suffer in pain. But my perspective in love changed, everything changed when I met the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen, Narcissa Black. She's my first at everything, my first kiss and the person who I first fell inlove with. It was summer after my last year in Hogwars when I met her. Sirius had invited me and Remus to the Black Manor.

"Oh my Merlin, this house is so gorgeous!" I said. Sirius gave us a tour and it's so tiring because the house is so huge. We finally went to the kitchen and I saw someone, her hair is medium length blonde. "Hey Sirius, you never told us you're bringing your friends over" the woman said. She has a soft angelic voice, I could listen to her talk all day. "Yeah, sorry it was a last minute decision" Sirius replied. "By the way, this is Y/N and Remus, my bestfriends." I walked towards the woman to shake hands with her but instead, she hugged me. She smells so good. "Sorry, am I being to forward? It's just that Sirius had never brought a woman over here and I don't think you guys are just bestfriends" she said and I chuckled. "We're just bestfriends nothing else, but I don't know about Remus and him though" I whispered the last part so the boys would not hear it, the woman laughed. "I'm Narcissa Black" she smiled. We spent the whole day chatting, had a few drinks and it's time to go home

"Hey Y/N?" Narcissa said, "Can you promise you'll come back here? I love having your presence." she smiled. Sirius and Remus grinned to us and I playfully rolled my eyes to them. "Of course, Cissy. I would come back, promise"

I kept that promise. I'm always staying at the Manor every weekends, having sleepover with Narcissa. We became bestfriends, we were inseperable. Some times we would sneak out the Manor to do star gazing. We made alot of mischievous things with Remus and Sirius. After a year of being bestfriends with the one and only, Narcissa, I felt something different. Something that I never thought I would feel, inlove. I wasn't sure at first but she makes me feel vulnerable around her, I can't stop thinking about her, nothing makes me more happy than being with her. I was blushing for no reason when she's around and the boys had notice it and asked me about it.

"Is it happening? Are you really falling inlove?" Remus asked me, "No, I am not" that was a lie, or maybe not because I'm still confused. I don't know what love is. Sirius explained to me some things about love, and I took note of that. Every single day, my feelings for her is getting stronger. When she's around I feel things in my stomach, thing that people calls 'butterflies'. As I got to know her I loved her personality which made me want her more. She was very honest, I never ever doubted her about anything. I enjoyed her intelligence. For a life time we enjoyed talking to each other and never ran out of things to talk about, and that's when I knew, I'm inlove with my bestfriend.

I was scared to admit my feelings for her because maybe what if she doesn't like me the way I like her, I was scared to be rejected. I told the boys about my feelings and they told me that they would help me. I am so thankful I have them. They planned to make Narcissa jealous, I was against at it first but they explained the whole plan and I agreed to do it. I have to be close with Narcissa's sister, Bellatrix. I had seen her a bunch of times but we never had a long conversation because I'm always with Narcissa.

One day, I woke up early and went to the kitchen and saw Bellatrix drinking her tea while reading the newspaper. "Good morning, Bella!" I said with a cheerful voice, she looked at me and raised her eyebrow. She's intimidating. "I don't like to be called by that nickname, but I guess you're alright" she said, and finally she smiled. "Did I just see you smile?" I grinned "No you did not" she replied. "So what made you speak to me? we never had a conversation before" she asked me. "Uhm- I don't know?" I stupidly replied, well what am I supposed to say? I want to make your sister jealous, like that? "Y/N I am not stupid, I know you like my sister, I've seen how you look at her. And I can say the same for my sister, I think she likes you too. Both of you are too scared to admit it." she said sighing "But what if she doesn't?" I asked her. Bella folded the paper she was reading and stood up to sit beside me. "Well I don't know about that, but Sirius had told me the plan already, I know what to do" she said and winked at me "Merlin! Sirius should've told me about you knowing the plan." I said rolling my eyes. "Well, that cousin of mine really loves to do mischief things." she said and I laughed.