Chapter 13

Zyrem's POV

I'm in the office now. I signed all the papers on my desk and read some new reports. While doing my work I noticed someone at the door and there it was my dainty secretary.

"Yes?"

"Ahmm..Sir, si Ma'am Zheign po nasa labas po gusto ka daw kausapin. Parang masama timpla eh."

"Ow. Just let her be to come here."I said and my secretary nodded.

I proceeded to my things then I felt someone was inside my office but instead of looking up I continued my work. When she spoke.

"Arrgh! I hate that doctor. She's a bitch."

When she said that I directly stared at her. And now she's on the sofa and his badly irritated.

"What's wrong, Zheign?"I calmly asked and leaned in my chair.

She sighed and walked towards me.
" Well, I banged someone in the hospital then she's annoying."

"Nah. Maybe you're the one who doesn't look in your way."

"Come on, Zy. Are you with me or that bitch woman?"

"Zheign,  look di ko siya kinakampihan. Okay?"

"But you sound like one."

"No. I'm not."I said and stood up.

"Stop that frowned face. It's not suited to you."I said and she smiled then afterward I just felt her lips on mine. But it stopped when door was opened.

"Shit" my secretary said and closed the door.

"I hate your secretary, Zy. She's also annoying."

"Let's just go to eat outside. It's all ready for lunch."

"Fine."She said with a wide smile

We went outside in the office and I just nodded to my secretary as a sign to put the papers on my table. We arrived in parking lot and hopped in. I started the engine when Zheign spoke.

"She's Dr. Ayesha Grey Viola. Well, you wrong doc."

It makes me shocked that I didn't even notice that I wasn't still driving. When Zheign taps my shoulder.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing,"I said and I started to drive.

While were on our way I spoke and spilled out the question that spinning in my head.

"Anyway, is the doctor that banged you the name you told earlier?"

"Yeah. She is." She said and I just nodded.

I know Aye. I think she gave lesson to Zheign, hence this woman beside me now really frustrated. I smiled when I imagined the scene.

"Hey! Why you smiling? You like a simp ah."

"I just think funny things."

"Okay."

We were silent entire ride until we stopped in the restaurant. Well, Zheign is just like my sister. She's not my girlfriend or even a flirt I just act like I'm good man and that's it. Nothing all.

But I know Zheign had something on me because she confessed me 1 year ago when she would leave the country to stay in US. But of course to make everything plain I told the truth that I had no feelings for her instead I treated her as a friend or sister. I'm still in love with my one and only woman. It's been 5 years ago but she still I want.

Were already inside and we finally guided to our table. I just ordered my casual recipe. While Zheign was still choosing in the menu. When Zheign was done, waiter got our order then a minute later the order came. We're in the middle of eating our food when Zheign talks.

"A bitch. She's annoying" she said. When I realized where she was looking at. I looked at it then I saw Aye with a man.

"Just finish your food. Don't mind her"

"Fine."

We just eat but I'm still stealing a gaze from the table where my woman with another man. I saw her smile at a man.

Seriously? Why I'm acting like a jealous boyfriend if I know we were done almost 5 years ago?

Because you still love him Mr. Zyrem Smith 

Yes I am.