•CHAPTER-36•

(Thank you so muchhhhhh for 60k reads!!!!!)

"W-we couldn't....get h-her.", the man muttered out with great difficulty. A wave of panic shot through his veins when his demeanour suddenly changed. The man flinched when his head turned towards him. His jaws were clenched tightly.

"Hmm...What does that imply?", his hand moved towards the gun kept on the nearby table. The man gulped audibly fearing the worst. He knew now there's no way he could get out of here, alive.

The man trembled in sheer terror when he picked up the gun and traced the cold metal with his fingers. The lack of response was doing nothing but increasing his anger, "We....we f-failed....arghh!!" a loud sound of gun firing ringed in the air followed by the sound of the man groaning in pain.

"Failed! He failed to give me my sanity back so he had to bear my madness.", he scoffed looking at the lifeless body of the man. Plopping down on the couch he pressed the tip of the gun which was still hot, against his forehead. The hot metal of the gun didn't affect him even a little. The fire burning his insides was much worse.

"Why? Why? WHY?", he growled kicking the table. He wanted to vent out his anger and frustration. He wanted to kill. His eyes scanned through his men who were standing in a queue with their heads down. He could clearly sense the shivering of their body. They knew what was coming for them.

He smirked in satisfaction. The fear he has instilled into people around him Oh! How much he loved it! The pleasure that shot through his veins seeing them withering in pain, begging for mercy, was unexplainable.

Three shots of gun firing rumbled in the surrounding followed by the whimpers of three men. He put the gun into his pocket and sat back on the chair. He was enjoying the sight of those men gasping for air as if it was some beautiful landscape. He got to unleash the beast inside him. Now he felt better.

The other men in the room sighed in relief. They escaped their boss's wrath for now. They didn't feel bad for the men who sacrificed their lives in return for their boss's release. Instead, they felt grateful for not being the one at that place.

"What is stopping me from getting her back?", he tilted his head to the side, eyeing one of his most trusted men, Gaurav. The question was directed towards him.

Gaurav rubbed his hands together, preparing himself to present an answer before him. He knew that his answer would probably make him angry, "Rudra Desai." of course it was him. Who else would it be?

Clenching his jaws tightly he tried to control his anger. Another man. She had dared to let another man in her life. This thought made his insides burn with fury.

Whenever he had tried to get her Rudra was always standing like a wall in front of her. The first time he came to know about Rudra being in her life his anger surpassed all levels. He was livid. He hated other men's eyes on her and here she allowed another man to touch her, love her.

A dark chuckle escaped his lips, "What was she thinking when she let someone else in her life? I forgot her? Her betrayal?" he scoffed. She can't escape. He won't let her.

Standing up from his chair he picked up the bottle of alcohol. Removing the cap with his teeth he chugged the bitter liquid down his throat not caring how harshly it burnt, "Enough of this hide and seek game. Now is the time to throw my card. My baby always loves the hard way." taking another sip from the bottle he exited the room making everyone release the breath they were holding.

Walking into the dimly lit room he made his way towards that one particular wall, solely dedicated to her. The wall which was the proof of his madness, his obsession for her. Covered with her pictures from top to bottom. It was the only place which was helping him to keep his beast in control.