To The Rescue!!

Previously

A huge magma attack was launched towards them... But it was mainly targeted towards Boboiboy, Gopal, Fang and Ochobot. If they got hit.. Then their game will be over!!

Boboiboy, Gopal, Ochobot and Fang : Huh?!

Kaizo : Watch out!!! Energy barrier!!

Alvaro : Aaron!! Eclipse Portal!!!

Alvaro used his powers on the energy barrier and it was teleported a bit away from where they were before and they were now safe from the attack. But.... Not Alvaro and Kaizo.

The attack hit their barriers!

Alvaro : Ergh! T-this... Is bad!! My.. Sheild.... It...won't last long....‹ sheild cracks ›...I'm... Sorry.... Aaron...<sheild breaks fully> Arghhhhh!!

Boboiboy : ABANG!!!!!!

Kaizo : <Barrier breaks> Arghhh!!!

Fang : CAPTAIN!!!!!

??? : MUHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOW... Your turn!!!

Gopal : NOOO!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.........Die........‹ A powerful attack was launched ›........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now, Chapter three
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gopal : Noooo!!!!

??? : MAGMA SLAM!!!

A huge wave of lava was unleashed and was heading towards them...

Gopal : AMMA!!! APPA!!!! I'M GONNA DIE!!!

Fang : Uhhh < closes his eyes waiting for the impact >

Boboiboy was shocked...

It felt like the time suddenly slowed down...(not ying) Yeah... It was their end... That's when this happens... When death comes everything slows down...

"DIE"

Suddenly a powerful attack was launched...and it collided with the magma.. And BOOM!!! The magma vanished!

??? : What?!!

Boboiboy : Yeah.... Death has arrived.......
.
.
.
.
.
.

For you...‹ eyes started glowing the mark on his neck also glowed and started spreading to his face and right hand.. › (like karma)

Fang and Gopal : Boboiboy!!!

??? : Oh!! So you decided to use your miracle powers to fight me..... Still you won't be able to defeat me!!

Boboiboy : < A cold voice > We will see about that.....

??? : Alright then...Lava-bot!! Magma spikes!!

Lava-bot : Yes master!!

Spikes of magma were launched.... Just towards Boboiboy this time..

Boboiboy : Miracle blasts!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

💥💥BOOM!!
.
.
.
.
.
.

There was a huge explosion and all the magma attacks vanished....once again!!

??? : HOW DARE YOU!!

Boboiboy : Struggling to kill me...? <still a cold voice > ‹ smirk ›

??? : Looks like you really want to DIE TODAY HUHH!?! OK THEN... LAVA-BOT!! LAVA BURST!!

Lava-bot : LAVA BURST!!!

Blasts of lava was erupted.. Just like lava erupting from a volcano... But this time it was much hotter....but then....