1.4

Puche mera dil baar baar yeh
Kithe chhup bethe mera yaar yeh!!

Pyaar di do gallan hai pukarti
Akhaan nu vi tera intezaar ve!!
__________________________________

Sid was trying to call neha and after so much of failed attempt she picked up the call and said-

"Seriously Siddharth! How can you do this?"

"Neha... Nothing like that please at least listen to me once"

"I don't want to talk to you or even see you dirty face and I'm blocking you right now!"

"Neha suno toh sahi.... I'm not a mole... Neha! Neha!"

*Blocked*

Sana came back to delhi in morning, decide to go sid's house instead of own. After teaching, she hugged mom as she was crying badly after watching news. She asked-

"Beta dekh Siddharth ko room se nhi nikal raha kya hua pucch tu, tujhe btayega mujhse toh bol hi nhi raha"

Sana wiped her tears, kissed her forehead and said- "mumma pehle aap rona band karo! Main baat krti hu"

She assured her. She moved towards sid's room and knocked-

No response.

"Siddharth gate khol!"

No response.

"Siddharth please open the door, mujhe pata hai tu jaan bujhkar kr rha hai. Please gate khol. Meri baat toh sunle"

No response.

Sana bang the door for almost 5 min. Her hands became red because of banging. But she didn't get any response. She asked mom to get spare keys. She opened the door and she saw Siddharth was on ground unconscious, blade in his hands and blood oozing from his wrist.

She hurriedly go towards him. She was numb. Suddenly, everything snatched from her and his Siddharth. Where there's a time when they were partying happily and now, her Siddharth was laying unconsciously.

She couldn't believing in her eyes that the full of life wala Siddharth attemted sucide. Sucide. That Siddharth who used to bunk classes, rag students, live fear lessly, eat her whole food, entering her house without knocking. Laying unconscious fron of her.

They took him to hospital.

After some time he gain conscious. Shehnaaz deny to meet him because she has to be strong for his family! HER FAMILY* HER MOTHER* HER BESTFRIEND*. She cannot let him to watch her tears.