2.5

Chal dur chale... Bs chalna..
Tu mere saath
Par dur kabhi na mujhe krna
Rakhna khyaal saajna!!
💓🎶
_________________________________
Happy Reading 💫

She came out of washroom in his shirt and loose short of her and found Siddharth laying on bed. Siddharth was awe at her like his fitted shirt was so loose that revealing her cleavage making him go crazy but he didn't want to scared off his little wife by his desires.

By watching her still stood, he gesture her to come in his arms and sleep. She shyly smiled and went towards him who settled her in between his legs wrapping his arms around her waist. Where her back of resting on his fronts with head on his chest.

He softly caressed her waist with one hand while with other hands, he was playing with her fingers and kept giving butterfly kisses on wrist of her right hand. Lights were dimmed, he took her right hand and kissed softly on wrist making her hiss in pain.

"Ahh!" She hissed

"What happened princes?" He asked concern lacing from his voice

"Um.. nothing" she lied.

"No let me check!" He said and started getting up from bed when she hold his hand and make him stop.

"Arey! It's just normal scratch" she again lied.

"Normal scratch! Okay.. but still let me see it princess" he said

"No! Your princess needs her prince right now" she said and make his hands again wrapped around her waist.

He smiled. But not agree yet.

Both sleep in that position.

Siddharth woke up after some time and yawned as he opened his eyes, he took few moment to get adjusted to the bright light Even though curtains were drawn the lights were giving him idea that it must be noon at time. They slept almost at 4 or 5 in morning...

Averting his eyes from the sunlight he glanced at his princess, sleeping beside him in his shirt. He smiled to himself and looked at her lovingly. Her lips were in a slight pout and her cheeks still had pinkish hues.

Resting his palm under face, he observed her for a few minutes and gave a light tender kiss on her forehead which made her more snuggled into him. While snuggling she kept her right hand on his face.

He smiled and going to kiss on her hands and saw a cut mark on her wrist. He get that she must did that for get freedom of that hell. He can easily make them pay their lives for torturing his princess but he was bounded in princess' kasam.

Thin layer of tears formed in his eyes recasting what they did with her? She has been in hell for 14 years..

She opened her eyes lazily and saw a handsome man who was now her husband looking at him with love and only love in his eyes. But soon her smile vanished looking at his eyes having tears. She sat with jerk and cupped his face in between her small hands.

"Kya hua?" She asked him, she was also at verge of crying.

She was used to pain but seeing her love of life tears making her bleed in pain.