2.3

Kaise mujhe pyaar hogaya..
Haaye raba tu hi mera yaar hogaya..
______________________
Happy Reading 🌻
______________________

Shehnaaz went home with a genuine smile but her fate. Her smile vanished as she came to house and get to know that Asim didn't messaged her, her uncle messaged her.

When she came back she get a tight slap across her face which turned to be bleed.

"Bitch! Where have you been?" Asked her aunty

"Vo-voh mai si-siddharth.... Se mil-mi..lne gayi thi" she stuttered

"Kyu? Khabardar agar tumne koshish bhi ki toh usko kucch btane ki anjaam (consequences) acchha nhi hoga" said her uncle anger clearly visible on her face.

She nodded and went to her room.
And when I said her room it's mean a dark room with dim light, cracked windows, cracked walls. It hard for her to live in that room specially in cold or rains.

She went towards washroom and broke down in shower and thought that just about a hour ago she was feeling safe around him. She was smiling with him. She forgot about all her problems in his arms.

She looked at herself naked and again thought- what he saw in herself, her body was nothing just filled with bruises, marks, blue and red colour all over body which indicating how they treat her. How much they love her. How they treats his Princess.

She wore a hoodie with full sleeves and black lagging which covered her. She always wear full sleeves clothes because she doesn't know how to cover bruises. It's nia who cover them high amount of concealer everytime. When they go outside in some parties ir to met lawyer for paper works.

She just laid on bed when she heard some noises came from living room. She peeked from her room and saw a men on door. Nia said something in her mother ears and cmae towards her direction and gesture her to come along with her.

She did what she said.

She saw a delivery man on door who asked her "ma'am you're shehnaz?

She nodded!

"Ma'am actually mrs. Shukla (sid's grandma) sent this to you and said that agar aap inhe pehne shaadi par toh unhe bhot khushi hoyegi"

She shook her head to say NO! But it's too late because her aunt and nia just snatched that parsel from that man hands. He looked at them with shock and gesture sana to sign paper.

She signed and turned but again her fate. She saw nia was wearing that jewellery with greediness in her eyes.

Everything sent by grandma from ever dresses to jewelleries whether it's gold or diamond. They all distributed among themselves.

Every gift filled greed in their eyes.

Nia started hating her more as she is getting Siddharth and why she didn't? Siddharth was voted number 1 in most handsome and sexiest CEO in US.

It's day of her freedom...

She looked at herself in mirror naked when nia was covering her bruises and marks and kept cursing her for taking her Siddharth away from her .
(A/N her Siddharth? Saste nashe kaafi karti hai nia😂)

She said "Daddy said that you should how to cover them"

Shehnaaz just nodded her head.

Nia left her room with disgusted face and said her to wear that so called wedding dress that his lovely aunt brought for her...

It was clear that they all just didn't care because that she was feeling so cringed after wearing. First time she wanted to look pretty for someone. She looked at herself in mirror and her mind recalling his words.

Get yourself ready my to-be wifey!

A tear escaped from her orbs thinking that she can't even look pretty for her Siddharth on their wedding also.

She wiped her tears when she heard a knock on door. She said "come in" and asim came in with a wedding dress in his hand and a smile on his face.

He haned her that dress and said "I'm not gonna let you married with your prince in that oh- so Lovely dress selected by that women who claimed to be my mom" he said the last part with gritted teeth.

She sadly smiled at him and he smiled. She knows that he is the one who is really happy for her wedding.

She went in washroom to change where asim was waiting for her so he can took her with him for thae aisle.

When she came out he smiled at her cupped her face and said "just a little longer sanu and you'll be out from this hell for forever and you are never coming back

When she came out he smiled at her cupped her face and said "just a little longer sanu and you'll be out from this hell for forever and you are never coming back. Okay?"

She nodded, he kissed her forehead and said "Come! We go to aisle" she smiled and said "I would love to but uncl--" she cut off by him and said "shh! Princess Your prince is waiting for you" he said with a wink and make her blush.

He chuckled at her state and held her shaking hands which clearly shows how nervous she was and said "He really loves you shehnaaz never let your past comes in between you"

"I love him too.."

"And I also love you!" Said asim with chuckle.

_____________________________
How's update?

❗Show you love on❗
<AMOR FATI>
💓✌🏻

THANK YOU
D💕

•FOLLOW ON IG// author_deepikaaa