new beginning

Lizzie pov

We arrived at Mystic grill I open the door for hope as we walk in she ask me

Hope. can I get a peanut butter milkshake with whip cream on the bottom

Lizzie. of course whatever you want princess

realizing what I just said but it feels right. We sit down at a table and I just go out and say it

Lizzie. I really want to try to be friends so tell me about yourself I want to get to know you again

She looks at me a little bit surprised but also she seems to be in a much better mood than she was a couple hours ago

Hope. okay where do I start she replies. Okay I guess I'll just talk and see where it goes from there she says. My full name is Hope Andrea Mikaelson I'm 19 and you already know that but here's some things you may or may not know. I love to paint that's something that I have in common with my dad I like to run free as a wolf my mom always said it was so freeing and she's absolutely right I have a big crazy family but they're still amazing and loving they just don't show it to the outside world all the time. New Orleans is my favorite place in the world I miss my family I don't get to see them often people always expect me to come up with the solution or be the solution to everything it kind of sucks sometimes. It's hard for me to make friends it's either because they died on me or are my friends just because they want something from me. On my free time if I'm not painting or running I'm usually listening to music or watching movies That's pretty much it.

Lizzie. Alright I guess it's my turn my full name is Elizabeth Jenna Salzman I'm 17 which you already know that as well things you might not know let's see I like football and fashion I'm closer to my mom than my dad even though she's always a way I miss her a lot. She understands me better than anyone and Josie is more of a daddy's girl. I like to listen to music and watch movies too on my free time. I also meditate and scream in the woods whenever I feel like I'm going to have a breakdown I don't trust very many people heck I don't even know if I can trust my sister now. Oh yeah there's also this thing called the merge that's supposed to happen when me and Josie turn 22 it's really bad my mom and dad are trying to figure out how to stop it I think I might have some idea of how to stop it from happening but I have to do more research everything's kind of crazy right now.

Hope looks at me and we just stare into each other's eyes for a couple of moments before the waitress comes to bring us our food add snaps us out of it here is your guys's milkshakes and Burgers and Fries Hope Has a peanut butter milkshake with whip cream on the bottom I have an Oreo milkshake. The waitress stands there for a moment and asked us if there's anything else we would like I say no then before she walks away she says I think you two are really cute together and leaves us with that. We both look at each other again I can't help but smile this is nice talkin to her like this we start eating our food in a comfortable silence.

Lizzie. guess we both know more about each other now.

Hope. Yeah I guess we do