Lilium Act 1 - 1: Art

XXX XXX XXX

Hello and welcome to my very first Fanfic!

I love art, I always wanted to draw but I was never really any good at it (which just sucks)

Again, I'm not going to be detailed with the drawing scenes, but I am going to use it to show a bit of how Izuku grows and the relationships he forges with the others.

Also, I feel I need to share three pieces of Important info with you

1) There are three Acts to this story each beginning with "Lilium" Which means "Lily" in Latin, and there are three Lily's in this story, both metaphorically and literally, so if you can find the meaning behind what these three Lilies represent, then you might understand the story (and I know how easy it is to find the definition of what a lily flower means so yeah that part is easy, it's the understanding why that mean to the story that you have to figure out. So ha!)

2) this takes place right after the Summer camp Arc and Bakugo Capture and a few weeks before the Provisional license exam and will not focus the the "Hero" events as everything pretty much goes as canon until we get to the 2nd and 3rd act.

3) I will at least detail the finished work that Izuku completes because my mind was overflowing with each piece of art I planned on Izuku to draw in the story, (and to also grow a certain relationship I have planned for the story)

P.s.: You will not be ready for the ending to this story I swear to god! I finished planning it! I'm not even lying!

XXX

XXX

XXX

"It was a simple day at UA Highschool, the school that trained young and promising quirked teens to become the heroes of Japan. However, it isn't always about that. Such a school still has many ways to take their minds off all the stress and business of the day.

UA Highschool has after-school clubs that help students unwind and progress in any hobbies that interest them. Many have taken a liking to a few which have also helped them grow in different ways.

Our story begins with our Green-haired protagonist finding a flyer for a certain club..."

"Huh? Art Club?" Izuku asked

Currently, Izuku just cleared his food tray and happened to pass by the Cafeteria bulletin board. he had always seen it, but never really took a good look at it. However, now that he was close to it, he felt as if he should take a better look at it. When he did, he noticed the flyer for the Art Club. He was aware that they had after-school clubs at UA, but never knew they had an art club.

It also kind of didn't surprise him, since Midnight was the art teacher here, so it might have been her suggestion to start an Art club at UA. Though, it did make him worry about what kind of things Midnight might have the club drawing...

"What are you looking at Deku?"

Izuku turned around only to see Uraraka Ochako, Tenya Iida, Tsuyu Asui, and Shoto Todoroki. All of them were cleaning off their trays as well. Izuku set his atop the return tray bin and then looked to his friends while holding the flyer in his hands.

"O-Oh, well, after clearing my tray I decided to take a look at the bulletin board here in the cafeteria and I noticed a flyer for an Art club here and I decided to check it out," Izuku told them as he held the flyer in front of them.