Lilium Act 1 - 2: Blinded by the Lights!

"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance" - Aristotle

.

Headcanon: I fully believe that when the Music slaps, Jirou dances to it.

Also, I would kill to see Jirou wear the same outfit as the Weeknd in "Blinding Lights"

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

Currently, it was the weekend and it was 8:00 in the morning. Izuku didn't do his run today, as he was is trying to think of something that reminds him of Music. He was currently in his room, at his desk, trying to think of things that reminded him of music, but most of the things that came to his head were simple things, like a guitar or a microphone, but those were easy, of course, you thought of things like those when you thought about music. Then he thought about certain singers but that was also too easy since they would be easily recognizable and would make a person think of Music.

Izuku wanted to do something else, something that remind him of music that wasn't too simple or abstract, something that could represent music. But the more he thought about it, the more it hurt his brain as it began to confuse him.

He sighed as he leaned back into his chair and looked up at the ceiling. 'Maybe I need to take a break?' Izuku thought to himself

He got up and headed to the common room, he left his room and closed the door behind him and he took the stairs down to the common room. It didn't take long for him to reach the Common room, but when he did, he heard music playing. While that wasn't unusual, as some people like to play music while they were doing something in the Common room, as he kept walking down the hallway, he heard singing, and it wasn't from the speaker where the music was playing, instead, it was someone else singing the song.

As he finally arrived right in the Common room, he saw something he thought he would have never seen in his life, but before him, was Kyoka Jirou, who was singing but also somewhat dancing to the song, which Izuku could tell was English, and if he remembered correctly, it was called "Blinding Lights".

As Izuku watched Jirou dance he noticed how well she actually dance, it was like one of those dances you'd see someone in one of those bars with a dance floor, but that wasn't the only thing Izuku was focused on, he was focused on her singing. Izuku was a bit stunned to hear her singing, but if he could describe it, he could only say that it was very, very, beautiful. He had always known that Jirou was a music lover from the few times she had recommended songs

"~I said, oooh, I'm blinded by the lights~ No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch~" Jirou sang "~I said, ooh, I'm drowning in the night~ Oh, when I'm like this, you're the one I trust~"

Both the song and her voice were nothing but beautiful.

Izuku continued to watch and somehow, Jirou had never noticed him, that was until the song began to end and Izuku didn't realize. As it ended, Jirou looked to the living room part of the common room only to see Izuku staring at her with a dumbfounded expression. Her eye's widened as she realized the Izuku must have seen her sing and dance to the song!

"M-Midoriya!?" Jirou cried "What the Heck are you doing here!?"

Izuku was taken out of his trance as he realized he had been caught and he became embarrassed as his face began to turn red, he looked away and hid his face behind his arms, "I-I'm sorry! I was coming d-down just to take a-a break and then I s-saw you dancing and s-singing!" Izuku cried, "I-I didn't mean t-to st-stare!"