ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ

INTRO-DUCK-TION

INTRO-DUCK-TION

                              Hello! I'm Mswafflez / angellikka and welcome to fury! Feel free to check this out, make sure not to forget dem juicy votes and feedbacks cuz I love trolling the internet lmfao, I'm an attention seeker and I love your juicy votes and comments, I ain't denying that shi.
        Feel free to bash my oc and I cause we don't give a damn, love u my homies, peace out

DO KNOTS

– I do not own the my hero plotline
– I do not own the characters mentioned in this book unless there's a statement from the creator herself, a.k.a. me ✨
– I do not own any pictures that will be used in my book, unless I say so

DOO-DO'S

– I own my characters, and I have the right to claim dem cutie patooties
– I own the book, the lore of my characters, their plotline, quirk ideas- basically the whole thing, except the canon characters of myhero

SOMETHING IDK:

" Disclaimer:  this book status is set for M, which stands for Mature. So kindly check the front-page first before proceeding, and kindly check the list down below to be aware of the contents and the genre of the book. Some may feel uncomfortable by the details I'll be putting, so it's best to be informed than none. I do not intend to offend anyone, this is only necessary for the plotline and it shouldn't be applied in real life, because if it is, I'll be calling the popo on you. Thank you and have a nice day. "

– There will be gore
– Mention of SA, possibly R@PE
– Mention of detailed gore, again.. this is gore, which means there will be torture, physical and verbal abuse. Mental health issues such as PTSD, multiple personalities disorders, insomnia, depression, anxiety and so on.
– Foul language will be used
– Genre: Mystery-Thriller, with a spice of angst and romance cause why not

Please make your way to the next page. After that, you can finally relax where you can read my oc's problematic life and where you will sign a legal disclaimer releasing us of all liability for anything that might have happened during your visit. That will be all, thank you, and have a mega amazing night (get the fnaf reference?)