𝓘𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓲 𝓐𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓲

early march. 3:14 AM

She glared at her reflection on the mirror.
         Just seeing herself with a different style angered her.
                This isn't who she really is,
                    This is someone else's image.  ❞

"Huh??" Ikari was.. confused, as she simply stared at her mother. They're sitting on their respective chairs at the dining area. She looks up as she saw the location they're in.

The dining area.. in a middle of nowhere? The forest? Not to mention, the sky is so beautiful. A hue of purple and blue, just how everyone else likes it.

Everything is just the same. Sora and winter barking at eachother on who gets the chocolate drink in a pitcher first, yaozuke reading an old newspaper with ikari's mother besides him. Surprisingly, her ill brother is also in the same room as them. He looked more healthy and less pale than usual, he was even laughing at how sora and winter interacts with eachother.

"Hunny, I said which drink do you want to drink? You hate vanilla and you absolutely hate sweet drinks like chocolate, do you want some tea instead?" Her mother continues to smile at ikari, a glint of excitement on her purple orbs. Ikari simply stared, a bit hesitant to speak as she stared all of them with a bewildered expression on her face.

All of them remains the same. She remembers it very well.. her father is well and alive, her brother doesn't look sick and he looks more healthier, her mother looks young, winter looks the same while wearing her signature UA uniform, sora also looks the same.

Everyone looks the same..

Except her..

Her hair is still long and light, she's also wearing a UA uniform and it looks like she's the only one who aged up in the family. She was lost, confused and anxious even.. she began to fiddle with the hem of her uniform as she stared at them with a worried look on her face-

"Hunny? Do you want some tea?" With her mother's voice, all of their attention shifted to her. She flinched, as her breath hitched. Why is this so damn strange - she thinks to herself.

"Answer your mother, Ijisu" The father, yaozuke- spoke as he puts the newspaper away. "Is there something wrong, onee chan?" Sora spoke with a curious yet innocent look on her face. Winter patted ikari on her shoulder as she grins.

"Loosen up a bit will you? Jeez, our ball of sunshine is stressing herself.." She snorts as the whole family gathered to laugh at her joke. Ikari couldn't handle it, she's extremely uncomfortable as she slapped winter's hands off her.