Tip 10: Mood Swings

During this time your body is all over the place so it's no surprise your emotions will be too. I know you might feel like the world is against you but it is not, so try not to take it out on the people around you. Try to be positive and focus on what is important to you no matter what kind of mood you are in. If you think your mood swings are out of hand talk to your doctor they will be able to help you out. I personally want to thank everyone that has stayed by my side through my journey because I know I was not the easiest person to be around. I tried to stay positive but I admit there were some dark times. The stupidest things would annoy me, I would get mad and yell when I normally wouldn't, I was grouchy at times, and sometimes just wanted to be left alone. I wanted the pain and suffering to end. Once I realized my moods were affecting myself and the ones around I took a step back. I got my attitude under control and when I had a day when I just wanted to be left alone I let people know. I started to do breathing exercises to calm myself and tried not to think about what was happening to me. I tried to just enjoy life and thought about the positive things in my life. Just keep an eye on your mood and don't let it take over you.