Chapter 6

We both went further into the forest to find a giant tree with leaves that are coloured scarlet. There were many rocks under it covered in moss, so I kept slipping since I just wanted to look up at the tree. Rudeus had to hold my arm to make sure I don't fall, but we both fell together since the tree is just to pretty to not look up at.

We carried on finding many different kinds of flowers then I decided I liked a tree, so we sat underneath it. We read a book on the different kinds of plants around us.

I made wind magic that won't go flying because of the tree and it was mainly around the book and Rudeus.

Rudeus showed me the plants, and I would go running to find them. He got me to try to say their names. "You are joking, right?" I asked seeing the name of one.

"Come on, try it." He sighed.

"Shrooms." I grinned.

"No, it's Aleurodiscus wakefieldiae." Rudeus said it flawlessly.

"Yeah, those words scare me." I hummed since I don't like big stupid words like that, they aren't useful and mess me up. "Anyway, can I eat it and grow bigger?"

"This world isn't Mario." He sighed as I took the mushroom from him.

He was looking at the book and then smacked the mushroom out of my hand as I tried to eat it. "Don't! These mushrooms can have bacteria that when digested cause hearing loss." He scolded me.

"I'm deaf." I reminded him.

"...oh, yeah." He mumbled, and I went to try to eat it again, but he kept stopping me making me whine.

He dragged me along and then made me hit a tree annoying. 'I'm the deaf one. I should be the one making myself hit into things, not you.' I complained.

'Someone is getting hit.' He informed me.

I saw the concerned look on his face, and I looked to see three boys from our village throwing mud at someone already covered in mud.

'This is bullying.' Rudeus groaned.

'It is? I don't like it.' I was ready to run out there.

One of the kids then picked up a rock, so Rudeus started to run in while I made wind magic in front of me and had it make a small tornado in front of my face.

Rudeus hit one kid with a water ball. I then screamed into the tornado, and they all fell to the ground including Rudeus. "I will eat all of you!" I yelled as I kept back in the woods.

The kids cried and ran for it. 'Rude? You okay?' I asked nervously. Rudeus jumped up and gave me a thumbs up making me grin.

"Did that nerk?" I jogged over to the victim, and Rudeus did to.

'It did work! And amazing, he's shockingly handsome.' Rudeus commented in his mind. 'I bet he'd make a shotacon lady's heart skip a beat.'

'Shota?' I asked. 'Am I one?'

Rudeus screamed, but I couldn't hear him since my wind magic is gone. I helped the girl up, and I motioned her to lean her head forward. 'I guess he mostly does what people tell him to. I bet he'd make a shotacon dude's heartthrob.' Rudeus thought.

'There are different kinds! Like other races?!' I excitedly asked him.

Rudeus got nervous and made a water ball and the girl hugged me. I hugged her back, and Rudeus used the water on her head while I add some fire at the sides to make the water warm.

She then shook her hair, and I used wind magic on her hair while Rudeus was freaking out for some reason. 'GREEN HAIR! RED GEM!'

"Pancakes!" I rolled away. I was on the edge of tears, but I didn't see a red gem on her forehead when she looked at me concerned. "You bate pancakes, good." I sighed in relief.