Finally this shit is over!

Friday, the last day of school, FOR SUMMERR YIPEEE. My thoughts were interrupted by the bell dismissing us for lunch.

I grabbed a tray of food and made a dash for the canteen. I saw Bill arise from the table where me and the losers normally sat, waving at me to come over.

Gosh I love him.

His stutter, his glistening eyes, his soft brunette hair, was i falling for my best friend?No? Surely not. I thought again.. maybe I was. OH NO.

i began to walk over, as fast as my 5'2 self could carry me, i wanted to sit down before Greta did something.

And... failed. She stopped in front of me causing my tray of spaghetti to pour all down my top down to my shorts.

"Oops," she giggled

Gosh I hate her so much. She makes my blood boil and I really was not in the mood for her today, i was keeping my cool, until she screeched,

"AHHH OMG BABY TOZIER STARTED HER PERIOD!!"

This made the whole canteen laugh, that's it.

And without thinking my fist went right into her head. (Not literally)

I watched as her unconscious body fell to the floor, i giggled to myself which relived the embarrassment a bit. I looked back up from her body, the losers were laughing to.

I made my way towards them without having to worry about Greta now that she was unconscious drooling on herself in the middle of the canteen floor.

I set my tray of, well I- it's not really spaghetti anymore, it's more just my desert and drink, i didn't mind i wasn't that hungry anyway.

"W-w-wow Y-Y-Y-Y/N you k-knocked her o-out f-f-faster t-t-than i c-c-c-can g-get m-my words o-o-out!!" He stuttered.

His remark caused us to laugh, as we all knew it was clearly false.

"Since when could you punch that hard??" Eddie questioned fearful of what he just witnessed.

"Since Trashmouth hit puberty and made fun of how small I was." I replied, with a smirk appearing on my face.

He rolled his eyes at me, then said "I mean at least I'm not the one who looks like they have a spaghetti period."

I flipped him off, i didn't really care, but I felt Bill's eyes on me so I turned to him.

"I-i-i h-h-have a h-h-h-hoodie and s-s-shorts y-y-you c-could b-borrow" he spoke as he reached down to grab his back from under the table.

"Awh thanks Bill!" I replied taking the clothing from his shaking hands. I stood up, walked towards the canteen exit and to the bathrooms.

On my way i spotted Greta, she looked pissed, i mean i did knock her stone cold out in the middle of the canteen, soo,

I couldn't help but giggle to myself as she angrily huffed past me.