A Short Introduction

Name: Clara Martinez

Nickname: Clarita

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Brown

Family:

Marcelo Martinez (Grandfather)

Luciano Martinez (Father)

Theresa Martinez (Mother)

Mateo Martinez (Younger Brother)

- Camilo's childhood friend who spent a majority of her life in Casita, being close to the Madrigals. The Martinez and Madrigal families have always been close even before the Miracle Candle, so it was natural for their families to bond closely.

- She helps around Casita whenever possible, works in the Library of the town, in charge of the household chores and her little brother, and tells stories to the kids by the fountain during her free time. Other times, she usually spends her time with Camilo and would either entertain the kids or walk around town idly.

- Her parents died early when she was younger so she had to grow up quickly and support her Abuelo and Hermano with what she can do.

Martinez Family

- Marcelo was an old friend of the late Pedro Madrigal and has always supported the Madrigal family. Thus, the two families are close.

- The Martinez family continued supporting the Madrigals even after Pedro's death, whether it was helping in Encanto or personal things for the Madrigals.

- In return, the Madrigals are always welcoming to the Martinez and are willing to help too. It was a bond that Abuela Alma did not want to lose.

- There is a tradition in the Martinez family that courting is done by offering an Alstroemeria flower to their beloved. 

.・。.・゜✭・.

Author's Notes:

- I never thought I'd get into Disney's ENCANTO this much, but I'm hooked and kind of late into the fandom. And to think I'd go adore a character with less than 5 minutes screen time DRIVES ME CRAZY LIKE FHSKBKEUGUWL-

- Anyway, this is a Camilo X OC story where I once again dive myself into the childhood friends trope because it is a guilty pleasure at this point. This will a very Camilo-OC centric story that will kind of follow the flow of the movie before moving onto my small epilogue plotline lmao.

- I want to make an easy read, no complications, and short fic, just a relax feel good read with some emotions here and there. There's just a lot of heavy fics in the fandom that I wanna lighten it up a bit?? Let's all have a good time?

- I also do not know how to speak Spanish, so I won't be typing a lot of it other than small words and in movie lines. I am very very sorry in advance, Readers.

- The Art is as usual me copying poses and images of Pinterest images, if there's a similar drawing that is most likely the original image.

- Disclaimer! Encanto belongs to Disney!! I just own this fic and OC!

- Please listen to "We don't talk about Bruno" because that is a BOP plus Dolores' and Camilo's lines and voices are TOP TIER I WISHED THEY HAD THEIR OWN SONGS!?!?!?!

- Thank you for Reading - !!