32장: Nightmares

I'm trying to update as much as I can and I'm sorry if this is not a long chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was reading a book, sitting on the bench while his classmates were just playing on the playground. He was in middle school in this dream.

"Hello!" a cheerful kid said when he walked up to Taehyung.

Looking up from his book, Taehyung anything as he was too scared to even speak to someone.

"I'm Park Jihoon, what's your name?" the little boy asked, looking down at him.

Taehyung still didn't say a word as he just stared up at Jihoon.

"Is Taehyung your name?" he asked, looking down at the folder next to the boy on the bench that had his name on it. Taehyung softly nods, looking at his folder then at Jihoon.

"Let's be friends, Taehyung." Jihoon sat next to the boy on the bench, "what are you reading?" he wonders.

Year later~

"Jihoon, why did you tell me to come over here?" Taehyung asked, walking into the boy's locker room.

Jihoon stood up, he was sitting on the bench, "I... uh...-" he looks down at his feet.

Taehyung knew there was something wrong, "Jihoon, is everything alright?" he worries as he steps closer to his best friend.

Jihoon rubs the back of his head, "wel-" Taehyung was pinned to the ground by two other kids, it happen so fast.

Eyes wide open as he looks at his friend who just stood still, "Ji-Jihoon... what's going on!?" he asked.

"Well we want to know what you're hiding from us so I made a deal with your friend here," one of the kids said as he put his hand on Jihoon's shoulder.

Taehyung realized what they might be talking about, "I'm not hiding anything! Jihoon, help me please!" he begs to try to get away.

"I'm sorry Tae... but I need the money," Jihoon mumbles, still looking away from him.

"Pull his pants down," the kid orders the two that were holding Taehyung down.

Tears fall down the boy's cheek, looking at their faces, the three kids had disgust as Jihoon had the look of regret.

"Eww what the fuck is this!" the kid laughs.

"Taehyung wake up!" Jihoon starts yelling.

Gasping loudly, Taehyung looks up and sees Jungkook next to him with a worried face, "it was just a nightmare," he whispers softly, holding Taehyung close.

Taehyung hugs him back, tightly, "I've met Jihoon before... all the memories are coming back to me now." he mumbles.

Jungkook rubs Taehyungs back softly, "you don't need to tell me if you don't want to but I do want to know."

Snuggling closer to Jungkook, Taehyung told Jungkook what happen in his dream. Jungkook could feel himself getting angry by the second, "I never like that guy when I first saw him," Jungkook said.

Looking up at Jungkook, "sorry, I got tears on your chest," he mumbles, wiping Jungkooks bare chest.

Jungkook smiles softly at him, "that's okay, I don't mind that you cry on me... I would rather cry on my me than cry alone," he softly gave Taehyung a kiss and laid back down on the bed, making Taehyung lay with him.

Taehyun smiles to himself as he hugs Jungkook, "thank you for everything you've done for me," he whispers.

The next day, taehyung went to work and Jimin went shopping so Jungkook and Jihoon were the only ones in the dorm.

"Jihoon, let's have a little chat," Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest, he so wanted to punch the other in the face so bad but he held back.

"Hmm?" Jihoon sets his phone down next to him and looks up at Jungkook.

"I'm going to set on thing staring, I hate you and I really want to pound my fist in your face but I'm holding back because of Taehyung," Jungkook states as he pops his knuckles.

"What did I do to make you hate me so much?" Jihoon wonders.

"By hurting Taehyung, I know what you did and it made me pissed when I woke up to hear Taehyung having a nightmare, I hate it when Taehyung is in pain." Jungkook balled up his fist.

"w-wait, Taehyung remembers!?" Jihoon didn't know what to feel after hearing that taehyung remembers him. "Look, I really wanted to say sorry to him the right way... Just let me talk to him since he remembers me now."

Jungkook smirks, "you think I'm going to let you near him again... A sorry will not fix anything so.... Before Taehyung gets back from work, I want you to be gone, leave this place and if I ever see you near Taehyung or me, I will make you wish you were never born," he threatens. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading and voting and I hope you guys liked the story.