Chapter 2

After Jake prepared, he immediately drive his car to his work. He parked his car and went to his workroom. While walking, Jake can hear his workmates gossiping about something. He was totally confused what they are talking about. Jake just shrugged it off and continued to walk when he saw Sunoo.

"Hey Jakey, where have you been? I didn't saw you last night after the dance" Sunoo said and get closer to Jake. After what Sunoo said, all the memories yesterday night seems to flashback on Jake's memories. He can't also not forget the angelic face of the man he slept with. "Jakey?"
Sunoo snapped his finger's infront of the man's face when he noticed that Jake is preoccupied. Jake on the other hand have come back to his taught. "Ah! Yes I immediately came home because I was really drunk and you too! Where did you go? Why did you suddenly left me on the dance floor?"Jake asked.

"Ah - ah yeah, Heeseung called me that's why" Sunoo said to his friend. Jake can feel that the latter is not saying the truth but he decided not to talk about it. After their conversation, they decided make their way through the office room. Sunoo and Jake have been talking about random things when Jay interrupted them for some reason. "Hey guys, have you heard about the news?"Jay asked them while sipping his coffee.
"What news?"Jake and Sunoo replied with a tone of confusion .
"Our new CEO will arrive today, and I heard that it is one of the son of our previous boss" Jay said to them and the two just nodded.
" I hope he will be as nice as our former boss" Sunoo uttered. "Yeah, hope so, I heard that he is a bit cold" Jay replied. They were about to continue their talk when Karina, their workmate, interrupted them saying that they will have a meeting regarding about the new CEO.
"We will be having a meeting after an hour, Mr. Park said he will be introducing to us the new CEO" Karina announced. Everyone was excited to see the new CEO, but Jake, remembering what happened last night, was hoping that it was not him. He knew that their CEO Mr. Park have two sons,the older one, Park Jimin and the famous model , Park Sunghoon, whom Jake slept with. He doesn't know what to do if ever it was Sunghoon.

They all parted ways to make their jobs, it was only 30 minutes left before the meeting, and Jake suddenly heard his workmates talking about the person whom he doesn't want to see. "The new CEO have arrived, I heard it was a tall and handsome man and he was a model" his workmate Jiya said while giggling. "Yes, I also thought that it would be the other one because he is older, but I was surprised it wasn't him"
Ashley answered.

After hearing those words, Jake wanted to run away. He knew that the one they were talking about was the one and only Sunghoon Park. He also want to quit after hearing it, but he remembered that he have been working there for almost 10 years and all of his hardworks will be put in waste if he quitted. He can't do anything but just pray that the man won't remember him, nor the night they both spend with. Jake came back to his thoughts when the speaker on their office starts to announce that they should be going to the meeting room. "You can do this Jakey! Just act you that you don't know him"Jake cheered himself and made her way to his friend when they called him to go with them in the room.

"Jake?are you okay?"

His friends notice that Jake was preoccupied. As Jake heard the voice of his friendsz he snapped out from his thoughts and immediately answered.

" What? yeah ofcourse I am" Jake assured. "Are you sure? You seemed preoccupied since this morning" Jay asked. "Yes I am sure don't worry about me guys" the latter said and pulled his friends towards the room. Heeseung knows something is off, He knows Jake for almost 5 years and he can tell if he is lying or not. But he just decided to swipe his thoughts because Jake might be uncomfortable talking about it.