Chapter 6

It was early in the morning when Jake heard the loud ring coming from his phone. "What the hell!Can't someone let me sleep in peace"Jake growned and grabbed his phone. He didn't check the caller and just answered it.

"Who's this?" Jake said when the other line was not talking. " Uhm, did you forget to save my number?"Jake boiled when he heard Sunghoon's name and immediately checked the callers name.He pulled his hair and want to smack himself for answering the call, when Jake saw Sunghoon yesterday with a girl, he promised himself not to talk to the latter again. Jake wants to ignore Sunghoon so the man would stop bothering him.

"Jake?Hey Jaeyun?Did you fell asleep again?"Sunghoon repeated when Jake didn't respond. The man wants to apologize to the latter that is why he called. He would like to ask him for breakfast. Sunghoon knows that Jake was still sleeping because when the other talked,he can hear the sleepiness of his voice.

"Can you fucking leave me alone Mr. Park! If this is one of your shitty games then don't ever play it with me!!You know, that fucking thing between us is just a one night stand!! Why can't you just move your ass on and fuck somebody instead of pestering me!" Jake said angrily as he end the call. Sunghoon was taken aback by the man's word. He didn't taught that Jake would be that mad. He was about to say something when he heard the call dropped. Sunghoon immediately grabbed his keys and drive himself in Jake's condo.

"The fudge, why am I doing this?"Sunghoon don't understand what he feels. He was frustrated that the latter is angry with him. Sunghoon knows he isn't like this, he would just find another person to have fun off than to please someone to be with him. But Jake is different, the moment he laid his eyes off the man, he felt different. A feeling that he never encounter even how many women he sleeps with.

Sunghoon parked his car when he reach Jake's condo. He knows that the latter won't go to work because today is his day off. Yes, Sunghoon knows that. He once checked Jake's info and he even know that the man came from a rich family. That is why he is confused why the man chooses to work in their company despite of being a rich business man like him. He picked up the flowers he bought for Jake and walked through the latter's condo.

After the call, Jake got back to sleep because he knows that he don't have a work today. He planned to just sleep all day and won't go anywhere. Jake heard someone knocking at his door. He was wondering who it was, he expected it to be one of his friends, because everytime they got a day off, one of his friends will go to his condo and spend their whole day there. Jake lazily opened the door and rest his head on the door's edge.

"Hee- Sunghoon?" the latter asked when he saw Sunghoon at the door. He rubbed his eyes to check if he is just daydreaming or something. All his toughts was washed away when he heard the tall man talked.

"Hi love" Sunghoon smiled.

"What are you doing here?I'm busy just go" Jake was about to closed the door when Sunghoon put his foot on the door preventing it to be closed. Jake seems can't do anything when the latter walked inside and sit on his bed. " What are you doing here?It's my day off and I have finished all of my work" Jake asked and stand infront off the tall man with his arms crossed.

" I just want to visit you, lovi" Sunghoon said as he flashed his smile while scanning the man infront of him. "Love, I didn't know you're really sexy with those pair of pajamas" Sunghoon smirked as Jake immediately got shy by his statement. " Can you stop pestering me? I told you to just forget what happened" Jake said and was about to go to the bathroom when Sunghoon pulled him. Jake was startled by the sudden move and he just found himself sitting on the taller's lap. They stared at each other for a long time. Jake felt the hands of the other from his waist. He was about to get up when Sunghoon pulled him closer and gave him a tight hug. The taller buried his head on Jake's neck, smelling the mint scent of the latter. Jake can feel the breathe of Sunghoon on his skin. He felt ticklish by the feeling but he didn't say anything and continued to get away from the tallers hug.

"Love, forgive me okay?I didn't mean to do that" Sunghoon said as he put tiny kisses and Jake's neck. Jake stayed quiet that made the taller look at him. "I promise I won't do it again Jakey" Sunghoon said while looking at the latter's face. He turned his gaze to the lips of the smaller. He can't take it anymore. He immediately kissed the man. Jake tried to push the taller but he just hold the latter's hand and continued to kiss Jake. When Sunghoon felt that the other wasn't complaining anymore, he let go of the latters hand without breaking the kiss.

"Open your mouth"Sunghoon said between their kisses, but Jake doesn't want to. Sunghoon quickly bite Jake's lips that made him "aw". The taller's tounge immediately entered on Jake and put his hand on he latter's waist, caressing it gently that caused Jake to moan. The latter just found himself kissing back and seemed to forget the taller's mistake. Jake put his hands on Sunghoon's neck. He turned his body and he sit on Sunghoon's lap facing the man. They broked the kiss because they where out of air. They looked at each other and Jake heart melt when he saw Sunghoon's smile.

"I'm really sorry lovi" Sunghoon apologized and hugged Jake. The latter hugged back saying that " It's okay I forgive you already". The two laid on the bed and cuddled each other. While the two was hugging, Jake wants to know the reason of what he saw yesterday but he didn't asked the taller. He is just contented about what they two have. Jake doesn't know if Sunghoon is really serious or just playing with him, but he knows that he don't have to argue because they aren't even in a relationship. He just shrugged all away his thoughts and put his head to Sunghoon's chest and fall asleep.