Chapter 3

After they heard the announcement, all the workers entered the meeting room. Jake, along with Jay, Heeseung and Sunoo go together. They were on their way but Jake forgot his phone in the comfort room. "Guys, go ahead, I'll just take my cellphone to the cr, I left it behind" Jake said. "All right, hurry up, the meeting will start a minutes by now" Jay replied. Jake hurried away to get his cellphone. Meanwhile, Sunoo, Jay and Heeseung entered the meeting room. "Shit, where are you, I don't wanna be late" Jake uttered in annoyance because he cannot find his phone. It's been five minutes but Jake hasn't comeback yet. The meeting is starting and the new CEO have been introduced. "Where the hell is Jake? It's been five minutes" Heeseung ask Sunoo." I don't know, He hasn't comeback , I bet he didn't find his phone yet" Sunoo whispered to Heeseung so that the CEO won't heard him. Meanwhile, Jake finally find his phone and run faster as he could to the meeting room. He barged in the room that caught everyone's attention. "Excuse me, who are you?" a voice that make Jake look at the front. He saw the man he prays not to see, it was Park Sunghoon who asked him. Jake was looking, and he didn't notice that he was staring for a long time. "Are you just gonna look at my handsome face?" Sunghoon uttered that make everyone in the room laugh. Jake came back to his thoughts and quickly answered. " H-hello S-sir, I'm Jake , I am sorry for being loud and late" Jake answered while stuttering because of nervousness. " It's fine, Jake you can sit down"Mr. Park interrupted as Sunghoon was about to say something. Jake quickly bowed and sit down beside Sunoo. He can see on his peripheral version the smirked on Sunghoon's face.Jake's heart was beating fast and he is silently thanking God that the man seems to don't remember him. "Okay let's continue, as I was saying" Sunghoon said and continued his interrupted talk. Everyone was clearly listening to the new projects he was discussing. But most of the girls are secretly admiring him because of his good face and well - build body. The meeting went well, an hour passed by and the meeting was adjourned. Jake quickly arrange his things and was about to go out when Sunghoon called him"Shim Jaeyun, please don't go yet. I have something to discussed with you"Sunghoon said to Jake. On the other hand, Jake was nervous about the talk, but he decided to follow Sunghoon since he is the new CEO and he is required to follow his boss. After all the people left the meeting room with only Jake and Sunghoon behind, Jake asked Sunghoon, " What do you want to talk about sir?" Jake said. He saw Sunghoon locking the door.
" Oh, it seems you don't remember me, Mr. Shim" Sunghoon replied and Jake was unable to speak. " W-what are you talking about sir?" Jake answered. " Don't play with me Jake, I know you know me, Do you still want me to remind you what happened to us last night?" Sunghoon said as he sat at the table infront of where Jake is sitting. Jake can't open his mouth to say anything. He just looked at Sunghoon with wide eyes as he found out that the man remembers what happened last night. Sunghoon lifted Jake's chin and get closer to Jake's ear, Jake frozed when he felt the mint breath of Sunghoon on his ears. "Do you think you can run away from me?" Sunghoon whispered through his ears which made Jake shiver. " It's just a mistake, why can't you just let it go?" Jake said and pushed Sunghoon away from him. " I won't forget you and everything what we have done, Mr. Shim Jake, and I am sure that what happened that night wouldn't be the last" Sunghoon shouted and quickly pulled Jake into a kiss. Jake was pushing Sunghoon but Sunghoon seems to be more stronger. He was addicted to the kiss, he just found out that he was responding to the kiss.Sunghoon pulled Jake's nape and was about to kiss his neck when suddenly Sunghoon cellphone rang. " Shit" Sunghoon cursed. Jake was catching his breath as Sunghoon pulled away from the kiss and when Sunghoon picked up his phone, Jake quickly gathered all his things and get out to the meeting room leaving Sunghoon behind. " Jake, what stupid things have you done!! You should have acted you don't know him, God, this is terrible. I know he won't let me live in peace" Jake scolded himself. When he reached his office, he quickly shrugged away all his thoughts and work. " I hope we won't see each other again" Jake muttered and continued to finish his work for him to go home.

:Hello, another update!! since i love you all