THAT MAFIA BOSS IS MY LOVER

Hello!

I wrote this story for fun, I was bored and Wants to explore the world of Wattpad. Therefore, what you're about to read, is a story full of impulsive writing.

I'm asking for your understanding, I'm a new Writer, I'm still learning to play with words. Despite all this, I hope you enjoyed the story of Thana Leigh Montenegro Mercer.

- Heart

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events incidents are products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

( All rights reserved ) No parts of this story may be reproduced, modify and transmitted in any form or by any means. Please obtain permission.

That Mafia Boss is my Lover

Written by: Heart_Guiana

______________________________________

THANA

How can something be so freeing be this painful? Why does the things we wanted to stay never stayed? How can the world be this merciless?

The memories i had with my brother remained. Why is it hard to let go? Am I actually letting go?

"Kuya! Kuya Kevin? Where are you? You said you'll be fast, but you didn't." What a liar, He made a promise he'll be quick, and he'll spend the rest of his day with me.

I kept looking for my brother, he haven't been home ever since he told us he'll go out in the morning.

"Kuya! Asan kaba kasi?!" I keep on shouting and shouting, I don't care if someone complained, I missed my brother a lot.

I was about to go to the other side of the road when suddenly, I saw a car moving towards me. I'm looking at the front light, It's so bright.

The car was so closed, I've never seen a light so bright like that. It amazed me, it was so pretty.

Kinda feels like, I was stuck on where I am. I heard someone shouting for me to get away, But I never did.

Before it could hit me, Someone hugged me so tight and didn't let me go.

"Hi Baby, Did you miss me that much? Don't worry, Kuya is here. I'll protect you," and with that, the car hit us both. It made us separate, I feel so weak, I can't move my feet, I can't move my entire body.

"B-baby, Everything will be okay. Trust me, okay? Hold on for a minute, someone will come and help us" He said

"K-Kuya, You left me at the house. You left in the morning and I get worried. You lied to me"

"S-sorry for making you worried, i didn't meant to do that". He said, while trying to reach me.

"K-Kuya, Am i gonna die?" I ask, My mom once told me, If someone loses a lot of blood, That someone will die. And it's happening to me and my brother.

I adored him a lot, He's still smiling at me even though half of his face is filled with his blood. And I'm getting scared

"Nope, Baby Thana. You won't die, We won't die. Hold on for a minute, Please." See, He's amazing. He should be worried about himself but he didn't, he worries about me instead, he puts me first before himself.