Description

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠
There will be mature content and language that shall not be made fun of!
_____________________________________________________
One night when Maddison 'Maddi' Mitchell was 10 something happened that changed her life forever. Was it the things that were said to her? No, it was what happened next and who did it to her.  After the death of her mother she couldn't wait to leave the house.

So when she was 18 she finally moved away, she had found out that her mother had some friends in a small town in Virginia which is where she was gonna move to.

Since Maddi was a smart girl she graduated high school at the age of 16, and started college that same year to become a history teacher.

She heard there was a tutoring job available in Mystic Falls, and since she was moving there she sent her information to the principal and immediately got the job.

Maddi thought things were starting to go good for her and she was right. She just didn't know how her life would go from absolutely terrible to perfect in a matter of a few months.

But just like everyone else in Mystic falls she has her secrets, and boy are they special.
_______________________________________
________________
ᗩᒪՏO I ᗪO ᑎOT Oᗯᑎ Tᕼᗴ ᐯᗩᗰᑭIᖇᗴ ᗪIᗩᖇIᗴՏ Oᖇ Tᕼᗴ OᖇIᘜIᑎᗩᒪՏ! I OᑎᒪY Oᑎᗯ ᗰᗩᗪᗪI ᗩᑎᗪ ᗩᑎY OTᕼᗴᖇ ᑕᕼᗩᖇᗩᑕTᗴᖇ I ᑕᕼOOՏᗴ TO ᗰᗩKᗴ!