"History Repeating"

Maddi's POV

BEEP!
BEEP!
BEEP!

I groaned as I sat up and turned my alarm off. I start my first day at work today. I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom, turning on the shower. I got undressed and stepped into the water.

After about 45 minutes in the water I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body. I already knew what I was gonna wear so I quickly put that outfit on and started on my makeup.

I don't have to do anything important except go to the school and talk to some classes but that's not for another 2 hours

I don't have to do anything important except go to the school and talk to some classes but that's not for another 2 hours. Since it's only 7:45 I don't think anything is open so I decided to make food, cause why not?

I decided on chocolate chip waffles and made a mocha cappuccino.

After I finished eating I turned on one of my all time favorite disney movies; The Emperors New Groove

One movie later

It was 9:30 and I had to be at the school in 15 minutes so I got up cleaned my mess and headed outside to my baby.

I quickly found the school and saw the principal waiting by the doors. I got out and headed towards him with a small smile on my face.

"Hi, im Maddi Mitchell. I applied for the tutoring job."

"Right, I'm Mr. Stevenson. Please follow me this way. So we wont need you here the entire week, just Tuesdays and Thursdays if that works for you?"

"Oh, that is absolutely fine and if you need me any other day just call."

"Since you specialize in History you will be working with the Juniors on Tuesday and then on Thursday you will be a teachers assistant to Mr. Saltzman for his Sophomore classes."

I hadn't realized we stopped infront of a door, more specifically Mr. Saltzman's door until it opened and I was ushered inside by Mr. Stevenson.

As we walked in the talking that was once going on paused and everyone looked towards us as we shut the door behind us.

"Is there something you needed, sir?" A tall brunette with chocolate brown eyes asked.

"Yes actually. I would like to introduce you to your new teaching assistant, Miss. Maddi Mitchell."

A look of realization crossed his face as he glanced at me. He told us that they were just discussing a previous history project and pointed to the chair by his desk that I would sit in.

__________________________________________
Sorry for the long wait I completely forgot about this book 😭. This is the short chapter I already had done so hopefully I can have more written up and published soon, fingers crossed 🤞🏾.