Part 1

Jasmine Lingard
Ages: 3-18
Face claim atm:

Jasmine Lingard Ages: 3-18Face claim atm:

January 12

Jessie's PoV:

I was sat in my living room just watching tv when there was a knock on my door. I got up and went to it confused seeming as no one was coming around today. I opened the door and was met with my ex Maya holding a toddler who looked like me and about 3 years old.

"What do you want Maya?" I said already annoyed with her.

"This is your daughter your taking her because I'm getting hate for not telling people who the father is so...here." Maya pretty much threw the child into my arms which I'm glad I caught and she left. What the fuck just happened? No name. No bags. Just the child.

"Hello there what's your name?" I asked the little girl who was in my arms.

"Maya never gave me one..." the little girl said a little shy. I felt bad that she called her mum Maya and not mum but I wouldn't be surprised. I put the girl down kneeling down to her height.

"Do you know how old you are?"

"Umm...3..." she put up her fingers showing 3 fingers which made me smile.

"Okay well what would you like your name to be?" I asked maybe she knew.

"Unicorn!" She said with a big smile on her face making me smile myself.

"I love it but i don't think that will work...how about...Jasmine?" She looked at me with an even bigger smile and clapped her hands. "Jasmine it is then...follow me." Jasmine grabbed my hand and I took her into the living room and sat her on the sofa and put on some kid show which she seemed to enjoy.

"Are you my daddy?" She asked with her big brown eyes looking into mine. I spaced out for a second.

"Yes...I am."

"Okay daddy." Hearing Jasmine call me that made me smile.

I didn't know what to do so I rung Marcus to see if he'd know what to do.
"Hello?"
"Hey Jesse wassup?"
"Do you know how to look after a toddler?"
"No...why?"
"Well Maya just came over and left this toddler at my house and said I'm her father then left...I had to name her cause Maya didn't give her one."
"What is it?"
"Jasmine."
"Please don't tell me you named it after yours so she could do the JLINGZ?"
"No...okay yes but can you just you come around and help me figure out what I need for her?
"Yeah give me 5."
"Okay bye."
I ended the call and looked at Jasmine who had her eyes glued to the tv as if she'd never watched it before.

Marcus walked in the house and came into the living room. "Daddy who's that?" Jasmine asked me moving onto my lap.

"Uh...this is your uncle Marcus." I didn't know what to do so I left it at that.

"Hello uncle marmus." I laughed at Marcus face that was annoyed she couldn't say his name.

"Hello jasmine. Try it again and say uncle Marcus." Marcus said wanting her to get it right.

"Uncle marmus?" Jasmine said making me laugh even more.

"She ain't gonna say it you know that right." I said to Marcus who gave up and sat on the sofa. "Do you know what we'll need?" I asked him.

"Nope. I'll look on Google." Marcus replied getting his phone out. Well this is going to be a fun experience.

Marcus had found a list of main items for a toddler so we decided to go to the shopping centre and see how that would go. We where taking Marcus's car so I got in the passengers seat with Jasmine on my lap because we don't have a car seat.

*skip 2 weeks*

Jesse's PoV:

Jasmine and I have got a lot closer seeming as we've spent everyday together. She came out of her shell and Marcus says she acts exactly like me which I think it's brilliant but he doesn't. I've taken Jasmine to meet my mum a few times and they have a really close bond which I'm happy about. Most nights Jasmine has had nightmares so I've let her sleep in my bed she didn't last night which I'm happy about.

The paparazzi have been on my ass for the last 2 weeks wondering who Jasmine was so I'm going to post on Instagram so people can know who she is.

I had training today and it was the first time the team where going to meet Jasmine. Only Paul and Marcus have met her because they come around the most and there the closest people on the team to me.

It was currently 6am so I got out of bed going into the bathroom brushing my teeth before going into Jasmines room. Her room is next door to mine and it's grey and blue because they where the colours she wanted. I walked in and she was fast asleep, I moved next to her bed and whispered to her. "Cmon Jas you've got to get up." She didn't move.

"Jas C'mon I'll make us breakfast." Her eyes shot open making me chuckle. Food is her favourite.

"Let's go downstairs."

"Okay daddy." I smiled at her before lifting her out of bed and grabbed this bear I got her that she takes everywhere. I carried her to the kitchen.

"What we having for breakfast then?" I asked Jas putting her into her high chair.

"Coco pops!" She shouted.

"Really Jas? You have that everyday."

"It's very yummy daddy."

"Hmmm whatever you say." I made her some coco pops which she has an obsession over then handed them to her. She was eating them and decided to stick her face in the bowl getting soaked in milk which made me laugh. She looked at me her lip quivering then she started crying and I felt a little bad. So I picked her up out of the high chair.

"Hey, hey don't cry it's fine it's only milk." She carried on crying so I gave her teddy to her and she stopped crying. I put her down on the floor and let her walk around a bit and decided to just clean up whilst she explored.

I got myself changed and put Jas in her Man U kit with Lingard on the back and number 14.

"Daddy?" Jasmine said to me whilst messing around with my face.

"Yes baby?" I asked her grabbing my bag and car keys.

"Can I pay football?" I froze for a second a smile appearing on my face.

"Of course you can!" I was so happy she wanted to play. I may have only had her for 2 weeks but it's felt like 2 years.

*skip to training*

I finished training so I walked over to Jasmine who had her size 2 football and her mini goal set up with her teddy as the keeper. I got my phone out and recorded her. She kicked the ball and it went straight to top bins she laughed and done my signage JLINGZ hands to the camera which made me laugh. I picked her up and kissed her cheek. "Well done baby!" I said making her smile even more. I out her down and she started dancing around.

"I'm better than uncle marmus!" She shouted which caught Marcus attention.

"Hey you!" Marcus said walking over lifting her up and tickling her.

The team walked over to meet Jasmine and they all loved her. She gave them all a fist bump each then went back to playing with her ball.

A/n: comment some ideas you'd like for this book most will be used(: p.s I can only upload on Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays because I have football but I'll try and update 2 times on those days!

Lacey xx