Part 4

Jesse's PoV:

We stopped off at the house so Jas could change out of her school clothes. I put her in some black joggers and a white top with her white airforces 1's. I had on a black top with white joggers and black airforce 1's. I took a picture of us and posted it on Instagram.

Liked by marcusrashford, sanchooo10, trentarnold66, jaslingard and 847,294 othersJesselingard my princess❤️ View all 418,137 comments

Jesselingard my princess❤️
View all 418,137 comments

Marcusrashford you guys are taking forever😂
Jesselingard we had to make sure we looked fresh before leaving the house😂 Marcusrashford
sanchooo10 little Lingard❤️
User756 omg she's so pretty!💗
User901253 she is so ugly🤮 why'd he want a daughter like that?!
User190 your really calling a 5 year old ugly? Grow up she's prettier than you'll ever be! User901253
^^^
Liked by jesselingard, Manchesterunited, marcusrashford, sanchooo10, trentarnold66 and 375,209 others
User190 omfg they all liked my comment!?!?!?!

Jas and I were now in the car and we had my Bluetooth on listening to our playlist. We where singing as I drove to Marcus's house. I parked in the driveway and got Jasmine out of the car. I held Jas in my arms and I let her ring the doorbell. The door opened and we where meet with Marcus. "Uncle rashy!" Jas shouted leaning away from me trying to get to Marcus. I passed her to Marcus and he kissed her cheek.

"Hey Jassy!" Marcus then put her down and she ran in to the house and straight over to saint, Marcus's dog. Marcus let me in and we went into the kitchen.

"Want anything to drink?" Marcus asked me standing opposite to me leaning on the kitchen counter.

"Nah mate Jas wants us to go McDonald's for dinner." I told my best mate. Jasmine walked in with saint following her.

"Uncle rashy?"

"Yes jassy?" Marcus asked the girl looking over the kitchen counter.

"Where's auntie lulu?" The girl asked her uncle.

"She's at work but you can see her another day." Marcus said not telling Jas the truth.

"Can we go now daddy?" My daughter asked me looking up.

"Sure baby. We taking my car or yours?" I asked Marcus keeping my eyes on my smiling Jasmine.

"Take yours cause it will be easier." We left the house and got in my car. Marcus got in the front and Jas was in the back.

"What song you want baby?" I asked Jas looking at her through the rear view mirror.

"Summer!"

"Okay summer it is." I put on summer by Calvin Harris and she started singing to it not knowing all the words so she'd murmur a lot of the time which made me and Marcus smile.

We got to McDonald and decided to sit in. We all got our food then sat at a table and Jas got a colouring sheet and wanted Marcus and I to draw with her so that's what we done. Marcus took a picture of Jas and I and posted it on Jasmines story.

Marcusrashford, manchesterunited, jesselingard And 704,779 viewed

And 704,779 viewed

A/n: sorry for short chapter but I've got a good idea for next chapter.

Lacey xx