Part 3

Skip 2 years:
New face claim:

Skip 2 years:New face claim:

Jesse's PoV:

Today is Jasmine's first day of school and she is starting to stress me out. "Come on Jas you need to wake up." I said to the girl shaking her a little.

"No!"

"Jasmine!"

"No! No! No!"

"Jasmine May Lingard get your ass out of bed right now!" She looked me in the eyes for a few seconds.

"No!" I was really pissed so I grabbed her out of bed whilst she squirmed in my arms. "Put me down daddy!"

"No Jas your going school." I said calmly walking downstairs with Jas over my shoulder. I got her to sit down on her chair but she had a frown on her face with her arms crossed. "What would you like for breakfast?"

"No." I looked at Jas confused.

"Is that all your going to say?" I asked my daughter.

"No."

"Oh so your going to say something else?"

"No."

"Coco pops it is." I said opening our cereal cupboard and grabbing her a bowl. I poured the milk in her bowl then put it in front of her. She took the bowl and pushed it away. "Jas just eat it."

"No." I sighed before sitting next to her but she turned away from me.

"What is up with you today Jas? Your never this grumpy." I told the girl spinning her around so she was now facing me. She put her head down and didn't look up.

"No."

"Okay Jas you really need to use more vocabulary." Jasmine stayed quite.

"Eat your breakfast then we'll go from there." I stood up from my seat and left Jasmine downstairs whilst I got changed so I could drive her to school.

I walked downstairs and saw Jasmine had eaten her breakfast but was still sat on her chair looking down. I sighed then walked over to her and lifted her up. She put her arms around my neck and didn't say a word. "You okay Jas?" She lifted her head up and I moved her hair out of her face which was slightly damp. "Why are you crying baby?"

"I-I w-w-won't"

"Jas calm down. Catch your breathe." Jasmine's breathing went back to normal. "Are you ready to talk now?"

"Yeah."

"Okay tell me why your upset."

"You and uncle rashy aren't coming with me." She said putting her head into my shoulder. I kissed the top of her head.

"I'm going to take you to school then once school is finished daddy is going to pick you up then we can get uncle rashy and we'll take you out for dinner and you can pick where we go. How about that?" Jasmine lifted her head off my shoulder with a huge smile on her face.

"Can we get McDonalds?" She asked giving me puppy eyes.

"McDonald it is."

"Yay thankyou daddy!" She said kissing my cheek which made the smile on my face grow.

"Okay now let's get you ready." I took Jasmine to her room and helped her get changed into her school uniform but I let her wear a hoodie instead of her cardigan the school gave us.

It was now 8:30 which meant time to leave. I grabbed Jasmines black Nike backpack which she chose herself. I got her in her car seat then off we headed to her school.

I parked in the school car park then went to the back of the car getting Jasmine and her bag. I took her to the class and she was holding onto my hand tightly whilst she skipped a little. We got to the door to the classroom and her new teacher was stood by the door greeting all the children. There was a few adults infront of us with their children introducing themselves so I crouched down so I was at the same hight as Jas. "Are you ready Jas?" She didn't say a word just nodded. It was now Jasmines turn to introduce herself.

"Hey darling what's your name?" Her teacher asked her who I had to admit looked really pretty. I put the thought to the back of my mind and listened to Jas.

"I'm Jasmine Lingard and this is my daddy." Jasmine had a smile on her face which I was glad about because I didn't want her to cause a scene on her first day of school.

"It's lovely to meet you Jasmine I'm miss Edwards. Would you like to come in to meet the other students?"

"Yes please, bye daddy." Jasmine hugged me before walking into the classroom to meet the other kids. I left the school and sat in the car letting out a breathe I didn't know I was holding. It was quite without Jasmine around. She's obviously been to nursery but that was only for 2 hours a day now it's 6 hours.

I left the car park and made my way back home because I had a few errands I had to do. I walked into the house and Creed ran over jumping at me. "Hey bud." I said stroking the dogs head.

Skip 6 hours:

I stood outside the classroom along with a few other parents who were waiting to pick their children up. Jasmine then walked out with a smile on her face and a picture in her hand. "Daddy!" She ran over to me when she saw me and I lifted her up kissing her cheek.

"Hey baby! How was your day?" I said putting her back down.

"It was fun and look what I made!" She passed me the picture she was holding and it was 3 stick people and a dog that had arrows pointing at the people with daddy, uncle rashy, creed and Jasmine it also had the sun in the corner and clouds in the sky. I smiled at the picture before looking down at Jas.

"This is amazing Jasmine. Shall we frame it and put it on the wall?" I asked the girl. She jumped up and down with excitement.

"Yes daddy!" I smiled at her excitement.

A/n: sorry haven't updated in a while but here you go(:

Lacey xx