Chapter 17

We're here in his condo. Sinamahan niya ako kanina kanila tita but hindi siya lumabas sa kotse instead nanatili siya doon kasi sabi ko sa kanya daw, samahan ako kay tita pero hindi sa loob. What a wise man?

"So pumupunta dito yung girlfriend mo?"

"What? Girlfriend?" He asked while in the kitchen cooking for dinner.

"Yup. Dba may girlfriend ka. Model." I said and the word 'model' makes him realize what it is.

"Ah. Zheign. She's not my woman. She's just a close friend or more than a sister."

"Pero ang  sabi-sabi ikaw daw jowa noon. At diba kilala kang businessman?"

"Tss..Trools info. You know what, I don't have a girlfriend since the day I left a woman I loved."

I don't give a piece of attention to his last statement. But there's something made me jealous when I asked if that model was his girlfriend. I don't know why I feel this. I feel something in this man. I can't name it.

"You know what, you give me a freaking hope that you had a crush on me." He said and laughed.

"Tanga. Pwede curious lang."

"Nah. Do you know the quote 'curiosity had hidden means aside to know it will lead them feel ease'."

"I don't believe it.  Maybe it depends on the intention why they become curious."

"Then, what is your intention of asking?"

"To know."

"Really? That's it?"

"O--o naman. Alam mo assuming ka rin."

"I'm not. I just want to clear it from you, but you become stuttered,"he said and laughed.

I just shut my mouth because I know, this man will be just annoying in whole night again. After, he cooked some food. I helped him to prepare and we started to eat. After we ate I offered to wash dishes but he disagreed I still insisted until I won. I wash the dishes and now he's in his room. After I washed the dishes I knocked his door but no one answered so I tried to twist and it opened.

I opened it a little and I saw him. Kakalabas niya lang sa bathroom and towel was wrapped around his waist his hair was still wet and water was falling onto his masculine body.  I feel something between my thighs. I woke to my senses when he spoke.

"Done in eye raping my body?" He said smirked and walked towards me.

"Ang yabang. Magpapalam lang ako."

"No. Stay here."

"Pero walang akong pamalit na damit. Malapit lang naman balik na lang ako dito."

"Nah. No."He said held my wrist and dragged me into the room, my breast was pressed to his broad chest. I feel his hand on my waist down to my butt. Shit! I feel something. I'm already wet.

I'm just wearing a damn black silk shirt and peach oversized and I don't wear a bra because my breast won't blot in my shirt.

"You can take a shower here then I think my shirt will be fit for you and my boxer."

I just nodded I can't compose any words. After he walked towards to closet I saw a T-shirt and boxers. He handed it to. I get it then proceed to the bathroom.

I sighed. I saw a bath towel and new toothbrush. So I brush my teeth and start to bathe. After, I used a bath towel After I dried myself I wore his T-shirt and boxer. Gosh. I not wearing any undergarments. What the hell I'm thinking?

I went out to the bathroom and I saw him leaning on the headboard while typing on his phone but the thing caught my attention was his bulge. He's not wearing shirt but only boxer.
Temptation please go away!

"Ahhm.. Zy, ganyan ka talaga matulog?"

"Ahh. Yeah. Why?"

"Wala,"I said and sat on the edge of bed while drying my hair.

I know that even we don't know each other. Our first meet was already rough I can't deny it but we've already had sex. But still awkward because I'm not drunk now as the other one.

"Hey! Are you okay?"

"Oo naman."

"What's bothering to you?"

"Wala."

"Aye."

What the? This the first time he calls me that. And the first person I allowed to call me that with that sound was my ex-distant boyfriend. It's like a music to my ear.

"Yup?"I casually responded and faded my thoughts. He's not him.

"Can I have you tonight?"

I don't know but I just noticed that our face was just inch distance in just one move, We could kiss each other but the thing I didn't realize when I nodded he started to kiss me passionately.

Do I'm still sane or insane? I just want him again.

*****
Let's know the roughness of the two in the next chap. HAHAHAHAHA