TW!!!!

Here are the trigger warnings!! Please be sure to read them carefully, if these things trigger you, I do not reccomend reading my story.

TW!!!

Eating Disorder - Eating Disorders happen to many individuals, it is a serious topic. Reminder that there are different types of Eating Disorders and any of them could end you up in a facility. Eating Disorders are not something to romanticise or make fun of. Everyone will have their own struggles but that does not make you any less valid! Don't be afraid to seek help. In this story, Anorexia is the type of ED that is featured in this story. There will be mentions of starvation, lots of exercising, throwing up, loss of period, hair fall out, calories, weight loss.

Anxiety - In this story, Anxiety will be mentioned. Anxiety is difficult to deal with. Anxiety can effect anyone and it can put you into a depressive state. It causes lack of motivation, feeling nervous, tired/restless, worry/fear, rapid breathing, sweating, shaking, tight chest pains, and so much more. There are many symptoms to Anxiety. In this story there will be panic attacks and many scenes with lack of motivation in a depressive state.

Self Harm: When people think of the words 'Self Harm' first thing people think of cutting. Although they are not wrong, people need to understand that it is not just cutting. Self Harm is anything that an individual does to purposely intend to hurt themselves. Most people are called attention seekers when they self harm, but again, it does not make you any less valid!! In this story, cutting will be mentioned.

Smut:  Smut will not be detailed and you will be robbed, sorry for disappointing. 

Blood, Violence: In this story, the male lead is apart of the Mafia and it won't be pretty. There will be violent scenes, it may be gruesome. There will be torture, blood and death.

Abuse: Abuse will happen in this story. I won't make it too detailed as I know abuse can be quite triggering to others. Abuse is a scary thing that happens and no one should ever have to go through it. If you are going through this, seek help when you can.

Language: There will be strong language in this story.  think that is all but if I am writing and it doesn't include any of the trigger warnings stated here, I will add it at the start of the chapter!!

Happy reading yall :)

~ 06/02/2022