*insert Angel Beats op* AUTHOR NOTE

(before reading, play the song.. and then continue to read. It has nothing to do with what I wrote I just think it should be appreciated)

Bourbon and welcome, before we start I'd like to say a few words. Like how people give long ass speeches for no absolute reason, but you stay there anyways and listen. Well now you get to hear.. well in this case read, MY LONG ASS SPEECH! Jk i don't feel like doin a bunch of typing so it's not gonna be THAT long.

*clears throat*

I'd like to say that i'm very excited to be here with all of you.. whoever the hell you are. But really, to be 100% truthful. I wanted to warn you about my updating scheduled. Updates will only happen when I actually remember them, so.. they're not gonna happen a lot. But when I do remember I'll try to do at least 5 chapters before disappearing for weeks because I forgot this existed with my horrible ass memory (I blame it on the fact that i was dropped on the head as a baby and also have trouble sleeping schedule because stress, and well life in general) also horrible spelling and grammar will appear throughout the story. BUT ANYWAY! That's all I really wanted to say.. at least for now.

OHHH ALSO, if you have watched "Baka and Test; Summon the Beast" I have an Incorrect quotes book for that. link below⬇ 

wait before you go, can we just like take a moment to appreciate this beautiful song. Angel Beats is such a good anime and the opening always has me crying, its so good. 

the link because why not➡ https://www.wattpad.com/1027329125-baka-and-test-summon-the-beast-incorrect-quotes-01

if this link doesn't work.. it'll be in the comments, if that doesn't work, then at that point just go to my stories 

anywayz thats all.. for now

PEACE✌😎