Author's Note

Hey y'all! So this is gonna be my first fanfic I have written in a loooong time. Like years. But I am honestly so excited about it oddly enough.

I watched Avatar the Last Airbender for the FIRST  time last month and finished The Legend of Korra this past week. I have been so invested in this universe and am honestly sad that I finished all the shows so quickly after starting them. Of course, I quickly became enthralled with Zukka (thanks to my sister) and I've just been down the Zukka rabbit hole and decided to give writing a fic a try.

The one thing that worries me the most about this is how detailed this whole world is and how it was all created and I'm nervous about not giving this world the justice it deserves. I will be open to suggestions with the story and critiques on the world building and characters if it seems totally off from the show.

But overall, I really am excited to try and write something coherent that people will be able to enjoy! Hoping for anything but a trash fire!!

PS: this is a super slow burn right now. I'm hardly planning this out and first chapter is a lot of set up I think so pleaseeee bare with me. I'll do my best to keep this very well paced.

Anyways,

Zukka Nation forever!