bad news or good news?

Y/n pov

I woke up with pain in my head. My head was paining Soo much. But when I cleared my vision I saw iam in a very creepy dark room what I hate the most. I am really scard of dark. And for my surprise I was tied up by ropes. I was struggling to get out of it but I can't. But suddenly a man voice make me more scared.

??: Baby girl is awake.
Y/n: w-who are you?
??: Oh baby girl you don't know me? Ok let me introduce myself. Iam Kim Jong-in but you can call me Kai.

 Iam Kim Jong-in but you can call me Kai

[A/n:no hate. He is my another favorite]
Y/n: why the heck you kidnapped me?
Kai: like taehyung never kidnapped you. When taehyung kidnapped you ,you didn't say anything then why your asking too many questions now?
Y/n: just leave me.
Kai: bit to whom you want to go? To taehyung? But you know h don't love you. He just played with you.
Y/n: no. He love me.
Kai: then why he slaped you?
Y/n: h-how you know?
Kai: because I know . But now let me see what he found very special in you.
Y/n: what do you mean?
Kai: you will see 😏😏

Then he give y/n a injection and she become so weak .He take her to a bedroom. And hover above her. And start to giving her purple marks.

Y/n: leave me *crying*

She was struggling Soo much but can't get out of his grip. But then she give so much strength and finally get out of his grip. He ran out of the room and hide somewhere where no one can see her.

Taehyung pov

Finally I reached in the place. I told my mens to go in very carefully. I was searching y/n. Then I heard a little sobs.

Taehyung: princess? Where are you? Please come out. Baby iak sorry please come out.

Y/n hear the voice but she was out of her mind so she start to sob a little loud thinking that was Kai. Taehyung follow the sobs and found her sobbing and crying hugging her knees and shutting her eyes so tightly. He come closer to her and her her shoulder.

Taehyung: princess open your eyes.
Y/n: please don't come near me. Please leave me. I want to go to tae .
Taehyung: baby it is me your tae.

He hugged her but she wasn't in her sense so she faind due to scared.

Taehyung: baby?

He quickly carry her to the car and make her sat in the car. He told other members to find the person aka Kai.

He start to drive in hospital. He was holding y/n in his one army and driving. He was really so worried about her. Then they reach hospital. Taehyung carry y/n to the doctor cabin. She check y/n and come to tae.

Doctor: congratulations mr.kim your wife is pregnant for 1 month.
Taehyung: really??!!!!
Doctor: but take care of her. Her mental health is not that well. And I will write some medicine give that to her.
Taehyung: ok doctor.

[A/n: what did you think they didn't make love for 2 months?? Taehyung can't even wait to get married and you think he can stay without making love?]

Time skip

Author pov

Taehyung couldn't find the person who did the fucking thing with her sweet dear lovely wifey so he was trasfreted.y/n was sleeping peacefully in his arm. She didn't woke up. Doctor give her a injection for sleeping because her health wasn't well.but then he wake up and start to sob again thinking it was Kai.

Taehyung: princess what happened?

She looked at him. When she see it was tae she hugged him and start to cry.

Taehyung: pabo don't cry iam here. No one can harm you. *Kiss her forehead"
Y/n: but *sob* the *sob* Kai *sob*
Taehyung: Kai? Kai kidnapped you?
Y/n: *nod* he was *sob* trying to *brust in tears*

Taehyung understand what she was trying to say by the purple marks. And his blood boiled in 100000°. Bit he calmed himself because y/n was already so scard.

Taehyung: shh shh princess. Iam sorry for slaped you m if I didn't slaped you. It wouldn't happened.

He kissed y/n where he slaped her. And stared at y/n with full of love,sorrow,guilt etc etc felling.

Taehyung: but there is a good news.
Y/n: wh-what?
Taehyung: we are going to be parents my love. *Kiss her forehead*
Y/n: Iam pregnant?
Taehyung: no I'm pregnant.
Y/n: WHAT??? HOW THIS POSSIBLE?
Taehyung: *chuckle*pabo. If we are going to be parents than of course your pregnant.
Y/n: you can say it casually like this *pout*
Taehyung: hmm now go take a shower.
Y/n: ok

TBC

A/n: this chapter don't have any logic.

Thanks for reading 🥰